purpose of the relic Gratz threads?

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Let's be honest...

What is the sole purpose off those threads?

The community, if you still can call it a communicty, it at a low.
Realm morale is non-existant.
Realm hoppers deceide what happens.

Sole purpose is: just to rub it in. Not to boost the victorious side's morale.

Isn't it a lot easier to just spamm the /AS channels with thanks and gratzulation?

Sole purpose of posting stuff here is to stirr trouble, to look for the regular, debatable, flaming contests.

Do you participate in them? personally for once i did.... but what is the use?

Most ppl posting are just not intelligent enough to understand the real meaning of it all.

i'd say stop those useless Gratzulation. They have NO purpose.

Spamm your realms /as channels... the ppl that attended the raids would feel good with em.... others have no information to gain with this useless crap.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
u can use it to discus the events but then again it always turns out to be a flame-war

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
You must be jealous as Albs never get a gratz thread Typical Whingey post that I come to expect.

Soulja

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
are you crying about losing a relic?

No, mate, i never cry for losing that stuff.

I hold my tears for real events, where real feelings are meant to be shown :)

pip

Banned
Red HATred said:
Let's be honest...

Isn't it a lot easier to just spamm the /AS channels with thanks and gratzulation?

Sole purpose of posting stuff here is to stirr trouble, to look for the regular, debatable, flaming contests.

Most ppl posting are just not intelligent enough to understand the real meaning of it all.

Spamm your realms /as channels... the ppl that attended the raids would feel good with em.... others have no information to gain with this useless crap.
WTF? Behave thats entertainment:twak: you have choice? don't click? and it's good for morale:p

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
You must be jealous as Albs never get a gratz thread Typical Whingey post that I come to expect.

Soulja

Pls mate, grow up, there's no envy/jealousy to be found in my personal emotional world.

By reading the answers you generally post..... i'd say.... pls, log off, get a job, go to school, look outside, there are a lot of nice things that would actually acknowledge your existance :)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Red HATred said:
Let's be honest...

Stop people posting on FH? heh pull the other one :p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Red HATred said:
No, mate, i never cry for losing that stuff.

I hold my tears for real events, where real feelings are meant to be shown :)

Thats one very ironic post. A simley on a virtual board in a message about how its not really real, where it looks like your upset but your saying your not.

Ho hum!

;)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Red HATred said:
Pls mate, grow up, there's no envy/jealousy to be found in my personal emotional world.

By reading the answers you generally post..... i'd say.... pls, log off, get a job, go to school, look outside, there are a lot of nice things that would actually acknowledge your existance :)

Woooo bitter words lol dam sorry Mr Attention Seeker.

Soulja

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
flame threads and nothing more, much like this will end up like

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Thnx for ppl who keep alive fh with these threads :) ( getting pop corns )

kivik

Part of the furniture
shoo back to PvE, you higher intellectual thing.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Red HATred said:
Let's be honest...

Since the "fg crowd" left this wonderful server, the threads by the lemons that are left have got better and better.

Damn right a gratz thread is to rub it in, to make the side who got it feel better about themselves.

Why wait until albs lose a relic ? Why the FUCK have you been so quiet when albs took countless relics at bizarre times over the last 6 months ?

Like Muly, your just a whiney little shit. Keep it up, lemon whine is fotm - it keeps the ex-cluster players coming to FH. So much popcorn eaten its untrue.

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Red HATred said:
Let's be honest...

Oddly enough I think you have something of a point. All it usually does is frustrate some players (not all) and end up in a series of pathetic flames and whine mixed with a few messages of grats. Bearing in mind that the more recent AC raids were supposedly conducted as some form of revenge it may be best to leave well alone.

However your point does get lost when you mix in your own level of moaning and whinging ...

Red HATred said:

I have no idea what this comment has to do with your point about saying gratz on a relic raid.

Firstly I think it is wrong, the so called realm hoppers have a point of view and as this is a forum they should be allowed to express it in a contructive way.

Secondly all it is going to do is stir up the usual responses and ensure this thread ends up like so many others with a lot of flames, moans and counter abuse that is all so unneccessary.

Let's try not to all jump on a bandwagon that has no wheels, no axel and is heading to nowheresville.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Dont got anything usefull to say. seems like im not alone...

+1 :p

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
The purpose of relic gratz threads?
Well.. the same as shake hands after a chess match or saying "gg" after a shooter game or "nh" after a good poker hand. Just acknowledging your opponents achievement.

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
Let's be honest...

totally agree

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom