Purchase XP

Panda On Smack

Can't get enough of FH
Where is the cheapest place to buy XP off the net from?

Overclockers do it for 100 quid, is there anywhere cheaper?

Ta

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Panda On Smack said:
Where is the cheapest place to buy XP off the net from?

Overclockers do it for 100 quid, is there anywhere cheaper?

Ta

eMule.

*ba-doom... tish*

Panda On Smack

Can't get enough of FH
Heh

I need to buy it for someone else, they want a proper CD etc

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Home or Pro?

Upgrade or full Version?

Should have got a few months ago Microsoft were offering £50 cashback thats what I did. got an upgrade version of Pro from Amazon.

fatbusinessman

Fledgling Freddie
Some places will do OEM versions pretty cheaply - was around the £100 mark for the Pro version last time I checked, but it may have changed. They generally require you to buy some hardware with it though, but a mouse is usually good enough for that :)

phlash

Fledgling Freddie
Bought an OEM copy of XP/Pro from eBuyer recently - 80 quid but they required that I also buy a new system or hard disk - as it happens I wanted a new disk anyway..

Custodian

Loyal Freddie
When looking at costs of XP Home I noticed that buying an OEM licence + small HDD is cheaper than buying the retail.... so if Pro is the same maybe get a free (small) HDD and save money :/

Dr_Weasel

One of Freddy's beloved
I bought mine from this dude on ebay. He sold me a screw with it as harware included in the price :D

Ive bought a few things from this huy now including a 9800Pro. He seems pretty cool and has 3000+ positive ratings on ebay. If you transfer the cash to him via bank transfer before 4pm (i think), then youll pretty much get it delivered next day via Royal Mail Special Delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom