puppethealer rr11

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
well done

big gratz puppet
now spend a bit more time with your goats..
they missing ya..
jamie:cheers:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
saitoh said:
1st e&e person to ding rr11 ???? gratz muppethealer :D

Probably on English-servers ye.. Tho being RR11 (or even RR5) isnt that important for the E&E's duty. It helps in certain times to have a good knowledge about the game (arti's and ML steps particulary) but there's other stuff E&E's do aswell, and you dont need RR11 to know that stuff. For example there was like a level 35-40 dude on the French servers who had during testing always the biggest list of bugs found. He tested very good, and he noticed alot of smaller bugs I never noticed.

Most E&E's things I do involve PVE, be it TOA, instances or smth in CAT.

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
hoho didnt know u where that close!!

BIG grats mega meight:)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Wow so you got a RR11 druid, a RR9 ranger, an RR6 NS and a RR6 vamp right?

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Puppet said:
Probably on English-servers ye.. Tho being RR11 (or even RR5) isnt that important for the E&E's duty. It helps in certain times to have a good knowledge about the game (arti's and ML steps particulary) but there's other stuff E&E's do aswell, and you dont need RR11 to know that stuff. For example there was like a level 35-40 dude on the French servers who had during testing always the biggest list of bugs found. He tested very good, and he noticed alot of smaller bugs I never noticed.

Most E&E's things I do involve PVE, be it TOA, instances or smth in CAT.

like the famouse bof 3 increase timer bug ? maybe some1 is using it on pryd .... :eek:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Dont think i said it so:

Gratz puppet... we dont always see eye to eye but you normally do play your druid well.

Eradicate

Fledgling Freddie
gratz puppet, net wat eerder dan worldbuffer. Ik ben beetje laat met feliciteren, maar beter laat dan nooit ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom