@Puppet

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Puppet are you Icklesprout? If so we just faught, im the hunter Wazkyreu, to bad we got adds :(
Went from pure melee to hybrid, still trying getting used to being a gimp in melee

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Aye was me :)

Tried to tell em off but they are the typical RP-hungry cocks. It's amazing how you can stand unstealthed for 1,5 mins there, then when we do engage a fight they add 10 secs later :(

Funny how Hypnotic Darkness (off-parry stun) landed after I purged your Razor's Edge tho :>

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Aye was me :)

Tried to tell em off but they are the typical RP-hungry cocks. It's amazing how you can stand unstealthed for 1,5 mins there, then when we do engage a fight they add 10 secs later :(

Funny how Hypnotic Darkness (off-parry stun) landed after I purged your Razor's Edge tho :>

I tend to get alot of bugged reactional/second in chain styles now a days. Yesterday i PAed a scout, got slammed, 9 sec later I did CD sucessfully... wtf :p

Afran

Part of the furniture
I've landed CD after PA(Slam) for like 6 years, if the target doesn't move out of view or so.

gohan

I am a FH squatter
I've landed CD after PA(Slam) for like 6 years, if the target doesn't move out of view or so.

ye thats true. tho i did notice on US server it was really laggy, a few time on my scout i'd slam some1 they they would slam me back and we would both stand thier for 9 secs going WTF just happened?

or razor's edge and slam ect ect

and plenty of times id slam some1 they then would still hit me again anyway then be stunned

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom