Public TG-raid tuesday 22/6

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
Well with all new TOA-items TG-thingys arent that sought anymore, but still ive heard many ppl want jewelry from there + some of the armourparts seems wanted so i will try put together a nice TG-raid and we'll see if there is enough interest, if nothing else for the fun of it, single-respeccs, the ML-xp and some of the drops thats still very valuable :)

Meeting will be in Hagall 19.00 CET
Lvlrequirment are 45 for both raid and lotto
All attenders bind in Hagall

Raidrules: be nice and behave, listen to raidleader and do as ur told. No swearing or yelling in bg pls.

Lottorules: Everyone can lotto on everything but u only get 1 roll/round, if u win u are out of lotto, if u loose u are out from that round but can lotto again next round if there is one. Lottoorder will be stones, jewelry, armour, weapons, remains and finally weapondyes. If someone rolls more than once (on the same item ofc) or use a bot to try get higher chance to win he will be removed from lotto. Noone will lotto for anyone else, if u leave before lotto u lost ur chance to get anything.

Thats about all, hope to see many ppl on tuesday :clap:

Gravmaskin

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, mobs down there should count as giants, could be nice xp for my oglidarsh belt and also some on dreamsphere, so ill try to come with my savage

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
football is not important in my book :)

if enough ppl show up there will be raid, if not ill make a new one later but honestly i have no idea whatsoever when its football or not :)

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Urme the Legend said:
Aye the same time as Swe-Den !!! Go Sweden!!

Sorry I can't come :<

Sweden will lose, now you know the result and dont need to watch it :p

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Mleh..can´t come due to military practice stuff :-/

And the football thingie...just watch it and play on the same time. Cba to watch the entire game either...just show the goals ^^

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
why, oh WHY didnt u told em u were a bedwetter Kindar? ^^

But u and me can arrange something fun when u get that vacation, how about that? :)

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Shrye said:
Sweden will lose, now you know the result and dont need to watch it :p

Pff u wish !!! :kissit:
(pölse smakar skit)

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Khrin said:
why, oh WHY didnt u told em u were a bedwetter Kindar? ^^

But u and me can arrange something fun when u get that vacation, how about that? :)

bedwetter 0_o
I couldn´t be arsed, thats why :-P

Sure...lets plan some ML raids and TG raids. At least i wanna try and hit ML10 in my vacation ^^

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
im up for it!!
i'll come with Zaphron the Savage lvl 50 proud member of Horn of Odin!
Dumonde will ofc come too, he wants to represent Horn of Odin on this raid too.. or do you have any objections Dumonde..? naah didn't think that either, good cya on tuesday then :)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
hmm in the absence of GoV arti or any artis for that matter as i can't get arti groups >( <for what ever reason> i'd like to join to get a zerk tg vest for pve so i'd be up for it

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
Oh i just realized i forgotted to put tinctures in the lotto-order.

New lottoorder will be stones, tinctures, jewelry, armour, weapons, remains and finally weapondyes.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
:)
Ill be there tonight. Logging both healer and war there so we can see whats needed.

Limbonic

Loyal Freddie
I got some visitors at my place and we are going to watch Sweden - Denmark. But i wouldn´t miss TG for the world! ;) It´s my favourite place in the game so i will try and be there anyway.

Kainz

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there with me sexeh dorf warrior :)
TG and TH are me fav dungeons!

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
again ppl didnt listen, didnt pay attention to the situation, flamed me for things they were responsible for, cheated in lotto and then flamed me coz i removed the cheaters from lotto...

I've had it.

Kainz

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm sorry things didn't work out. I got my times mixed up and came online an hour late, by then everyone was in TG hunting away.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Khrin said:
again ppl didnt listen, didnt pay attention to the situation, flamed me for things they were responsible for, cheated in lotto and then flamed me coz i removed the cheaters from lotto...

I've had it.

bah, that sounds sucky, people need to lighten up and support raid leaders, it's a thankless task.

Dumonde

Fledgling Freddie
Zaphira said:
im up for it!!
i'll come with Zaphron the Savage lvl 50 proud member of Horn of Odin!
Dumonde will ofc come too, he wants to represent Horn of Odin on this raid too.. or do you have any objections Dumonde..? naah didn't think that either, good cya on tuesday then :)

like I said I'll watch footie. Was an anwsome game. Those swedish ppl were lucky tho :wub:

I'll be on next TG raid. Love those raids

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Dumonde said:
like I said I'll watch footie. Was an anwsome game. Those swedish ppl were lucky tho :wub:

I'll be on next TG raid. Love those raids

Football..sigh >_<

Can´t really see why people joined the raid just for the few items we had in the end. Was quite a few which wanted to continue the raid for more loot.
I just guess people don´t know that raids can take a long time. If you got work the day after a raid...then don´t come imo.

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
Sanzor said:
Football..sigh >_<

Can´t really see why people joined the raid just for the few items we had in the end. Was quite a few which wanted to continue the raid for more loot.
I just guess people don´t know that raids can take a long time. If you got work the day after a raid...then don´t come imo.

I got work the day after, i came.. and i was one of the few that wanted to contineu with the raid after we got wiped.

And Dumonde, i was watching the footie too, just not so carefully :)

And after all i got a hammer, i didn't screw up and i didn't die before we wiped. so im quite happy with my own preformance, and i think that Khrin did a very good job as raid leader!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom