Public TG-raid Tuesday 18/11

A

Archeon

Super-Huge-Mega sorry about LDing right at the entrance. My entire network decided to take that oppertunity to go straight to shit, and its only just started working again :(

Again, really sorry. I know it must have been hard without me arround to solo all the named mobs for you but i hope it didn't make too big a dent in your assault force (i still think i would have made a good MA ;) )

...Oh, and sorry :(

C

chosen

Originally posted by nott
Stay away from the queen necklaces! My three 50s all have full suits now and I'm looking for some neckies :)

pfft bragging! i got a full set for my skald aswell! would been without hauberk tho if Nott werent here ! :p

I

Iri

I must say im very dissapointed at the ppl who joined my raid yesterday. During the raid ppl didnt listen to what i said over and over again (the few guys that actually did as i told em not included here) and the lotto was a nightmare. Prior to the lotto i informed ppl that u had to be 48+ to vote and that if u want to vote step up infront of me. I was stressed to make sure every item we got should be lottoed out before my internet came down and i think many ppl tried to take advantage of that and cheat.

When voting on the staff there was a warrior tried to grab it, after have giving the staff to the winner some guy started to yell at me coz he wanted the staff too when i had given ppl like 30-40 seconds to approach after saying stats on staff. Few items later the warrior won a cloak and after that item there was the stones. When i said "respeccstones" ppl rushed up and started to roll before ive had a chance to check if they been up earlier in that round, the warr who alrdy won a cloak rolled on a stone also so i simply sending him back and told ppl to reroll. Then ppl started to send me rude pm's and call me lamer and said i wanted a reroll just so that i would have a bigger chance in the lotto. There was also a lvl 45 guy won a stone and stressed as i was i gave it to him, when ppl said he was lvl 45 i told him to hand it back and it was given to the guy with number below him and then he started to yell alot about that noone said he couldnt vote (and i clearly stated before lotto that u have to be 48+ to lotto) then some ppl won enamels and during all this ppl was spamming me saying not so nice things.

So during the raid and the lotto ppl didnt listen and didnt folllow instructions and then ppl are yelling at me, calling me names when all i tried to do was to make a nice raid to get some items for u mids, am i responisble for other ppls cheating and ignorance???

F

fenderon

It's just sad when people do that.

People.. dont flame this raidleader, it's a good one! Just read the rules before you attend, it's clearly stated that only 48+ can lotto the first two rounds. You can only win one item etc..

Sorry I left before first mob was down, I'll be back alot stronger on the next one!

A

Akyma

Originally posted by Iri
I must say im very dissapointed at the ppl who joined my raid yesterday. During the raid ppl didnt listen to what i said over and over again (the few guys that actually did as i told em not included here) and the lotto was a nightmare. Prior to the lotto i informed ppl that u had to be 48+ to vote and that if u want to vote step up infront of me. I was stressed to make sure every item we got should be lottoed out before my internet came down and i think many ppl tried to take advantage of that and cheat.

When voting on the staff there was a warrior tried to grab it, after have giving the staff to the winner some guy started to yell at me coz he wanted the staff too when i had given ppl like 30-40 seconds to approach after saying stats on staff. Few items later the warrior won a cloak and after that item there was the stones. When i said "respeccstones" ppl rushed up and started to roll before ive had a chance to check if they been up earlier in that round, the warr who alrdy won a cloak rolled on a stone also so i simply sending him back and told ppl to reroll. Then ppl started to send me rude pm's and call me lamer and said i wanted a reroll just so that i would have a bigger chance in the lotto. There was also a lvl 45 guy won a stone and stressed as i was i gave it to him, when ppl said he was lvl 45 i told him to hand it back and it was given to the guy with number below him and then he started to yell alot about that noone said he couldnt vote (and i clearly stated before lotto that u have to be 48+ to lotto) then some ppl won enamels and during all this ppl was spamming me saying not so nice things.

So during the raid and the lotto ppl didnt listen and didnt folllow instructions and then ppl are yelling at me, calling me names when all i tried to do was to make a nice raid to get some items for u mids, am i responisble for other ppls cheating and ignorance???
:m00:

R

-RG-Jaond

There is always idiots

You are one of the few raid leaders that dont claim items and the only leader of a fun tg raid ever :) (for me that is)

You are so much better then the cheating ppl that act like this so dont care about them.

/salute Iri for many good tg raid's

M

misloffke

I still stand by your side Iri. Dont let it come into your heart, there just whiners. I hope next time there will be more ppl so we have more fun and dont rely on 1 FocusSM who is just starting his carreer as SummSM and still need alot of practice. But if healers would do the job they suppose to do we would have killed all named mobs around, not mention the 3 healers who grouped with me later on!
Iri, your still 1 of the best raidleaders i know so keep on the good work.
Greetz

K

Kindar

Originally posted by Akyma
:m00:

Im not looking for portrait of you, Akyma! Now take your gimped Thane and fuck off to your "i'll take all items on my raids" threads, ok!?

K

ketorgerhall

Ya shes good raid leader and also good at DESTROYING KETORS ARMOR GIVE MONEY FFS :D

love u :) /ketor

B

bouh

Iri, a few hints from the old d0rf:

First at all, try to limit number of grps on ur raid.
Second step. If u get too mant participants then reject some, choose the best.
Dont affraid to kick/ban any1 from ur raid if u feel like he is cheating/afking/spaming or simple doesnt follow the rules.
Your autority is high enuf for sucha actions now.
And finally, never listen to a crowd. U r the only leader on ur raid, so others have to follow u and they dont need to make their own approuchs/decisions.

and yes, u should expect ppl whining on u in any case... and such a sily comment like Akyma did too.

U r doing great job. My respects :)

offtop: u both and Sverker teh bonus collector, wanna join Nosdodens raid tomorrow? ;) it's at 20CET and it's not public ofc :)

M

murazor

Couldnt make this raid. Shame a few cretins ruined it by the sound of it. I ran a raid with some Spanish people who generally ignored me and tried to vote on everything. Think it was a language problem but still a complete nightmare....

Think you just get raids like that from time to time. Only making closed raids punishes all the people who behaved well cos of a few fools. Just blacklist the whiners and put them on ignore. 1/20 Mids are 10 year olds; don't give yourself a hard time if you got a few too many on this raid.

A

Akyma

Originally posted by Kindar
Im not looking for portrait of you, Akyma! Now take your gimped Thane and fuck off to your "i'll take all items on my raids" threads, ok!?
hihi, duel me
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom