Public Quests

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Right, with nfd we went on a nice liddul PQ tour..

can anybody explain to me, why it is that us healers did not receive any exp for healing just if u did some dmg aswell? wich we allmost couldnt because some random hero mobs where dooing masive aoe dps on us.

So for all the efforts our healers did, they received... a nice little activate this for 25 action points potion.

Now if you say, well u was only on chapter very soonish ment for 1 fg.. we did more and we also did em for severl fgs... so no.

Please tell me how it is that healers dont get xp for healing in pq's? (influence the same)

(Same with defense btw in scene's)
Offensive team (as in Phoenix Gate for example) get nice xp.. yet defensive group, especially the defensive toons s/s, get very very few compared to others.

Is this normal?

[edit: tried relogging, remaking groups, anything]

Soazak

Part of the furniture
afaik in PQs it is whoever gets first hit on the mob gets the xp, a little like 'tapping' the mob in wow. (And then ofc split between that persons group equally)

Influence is split between whoever does the damage, like how daoc worked.

So i think if someone else in your WB hit the mob first their group would get the xp, I think thats how it works

Afran

Part of the furniture
afaik in PQs it is whoever gets first hit on the mob gets the xp, a little like 'tapping' the mob in wow. (And then ofc split between that persons group equally)

Influence is split between whoever does the damage, like how daoc worked.

So i think if someone else in your WB hit the mob first their group would get the xp, I think thats how it works

That is how it works.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Think if someone in your group does damage you get some xp, ultimately get grouping.

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Could it be your mistaking experience with contribution? I never have any problem with the experience not being gained.

If you mean contribution, at higher levels you will definately heal way more than is needed at the lower PQs, which will boost you up to scale with the dps/tank, or so it seems to me.

If you do mean experience, I would have to agree with the above posters.

-Sohtaraz K8P

Zede

Part of the furniture
I did empire chapter 13 earlier, did same PQ 5 times.

I came out with either the highest contribution, or 2nd in all 5 PQs

I didnt do any damage at all.

I dont think causing/not causing damage makes any difference. Their are other variables at play here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom