Public Enemies - RelicRaid

I

icanhealu

Okey it all started at 05:30 (primetime in PE)

We meet at Camelot and the numbers are more like 3fg in total, some complications about rams, some tired whining and then we started.

We went to DC/Emain and pulled guards, some of the Requiem players was online, like 10 ppls.

Suddenly lots of alts popped inside keep and dotted, ae nukes and stuffs flew over our heads. We started nuking back and the war was on, for like, umm ... 20 mins or so since a darn MoC'er had fun in lord room and everyone ran into his pbaoe (GG Req) :)

We all wiped, we ran back, killed the survivors, took keep and then we started relic raiding. It took long time imo, we was done at 14:00 approx and then we had some complications with Req attacking us and GdE.

Well well, we had 3 relics, almost 4 if not Requiem wouldnt had attacked us so all suicided and ran to DC to defend, GdE was quick to steal the relic :p

Well well, we upgraded keep to lvl 10 and everyone said okey we will stay in keep etc. Everyone logs inside keep and waits for spams on irc and others for Requiem attacking...

When Requiem finnaly manage to pull up forces such as 45 peoples when PE only had what could it had been, 15 online and 7 in keep and everyone else logged/sleeping.

We didnt have much to put against the forces of Requiem.
They managed to get all inside keep dead in max 10 min with stealthers.

----

I just say good game to Requiem, and bad game to PE for not having the right sleeping hours, but still we are an upcoming guild on camlann with already gained respect from other OLD guilds on camlann.

And for those who doesnt believe we can raid on primetime, just u wait there will be a surprice in time brought to you by PublicEnemies.

[own thoughts]
3+ weeks ago some members from the guild PublicEnemies on alb/prydwen felt it got bored when mids had all relics and wtfpwnd everything with their OP realm so they wanted to try something new and start PE on camlann, so the exping begann, lots of low lvl pk'ing and extremly much PvE exping.

Today almost everyone in guild is lvl 50 atleast 40+ and everyone (almost) attended on the relic raid arranged this morning, and that shows in my eyes that atleast some peoples want to have an changing in the camlann history and put requiem on hold for a moment and show all that IT IS possible to get Relics and ALSO wtfpwn everything even without relics.
[/own thoughts]

All written in this post was my own thougths and i dont want anyone saying shit about PE here, if shittalking is started it should be against me since I wrote the post!

Well anyways, camlann is a funneh server and prydwen is also one. But we'll c how long everyone will keep on playing daoc since WoW and other games are incoming soon.

Cheers Chr!

U

Uks

"I just say good game to Requiem, and bad game to PE for not having the right sleeping hours"

ahem .. better check out that sleeping at primetime means either you are living outside of europe or you got some serious health problems :)

"already gained respect from other OLD guilds on camlann"

mitglied.lycos.de/peanoa/sshot122x.jpg

mitglied.lycos.de/peanoa/sshot123x.jpg

omg respect :)

"ALSO wtfpwn everything even without relics"

your gankgroups doesnt wtfpwn anything on camlann except the greys of other guilds which led to the point that most guilds put you on their enemylist.

O

old.Trulla

those 2 screenies are really fun, so nice of Soja to post them for us to see :clap:

L

lillagullan

Originally posted by Uks

your gankgroups doesnt wtfpwn anything on camlann except the greys of other guilds which led to the point that most guilds put you on their enemylist.

rofl

K

Kahland

Originally posted by Uks
[Byour gankgroups doesnt wtfpwn anything on camlann except the greys of other guilds which led to the point that most guilds put you on their enemylist. [/B]

Heh bet sorceress like being diseased standing in the middle of 4 pbaoers xD

S

saijan_WarLord

<Draugs>Camlann belong to Requiem mwhahahaha :D </Draugs>

anyway GL PE, with Soja's screenshots i doubt you will get the numbers requiered to keep the relic's and rox on Camlann, but there is allways hope.

- Draugs

D

Dunmer

Prydwen - Duktigt Ful 50 Mincer

Rofl, the same Camlann newb who played on Pryd and doesn't know what is S BM when at Amg.

Ps. I don't support PE Camlann, but kinda sad to see this kinda newb flaming here

E

enkor

lol, i've never ever heard anyone use the term S BM.. unless you mean theres a BM to the south :rolleyes:

and really, can't call someone a noob because they haven't spent their daoc-life at amg emain

not supporting trull/flaming PE but honestly, calling someone a noob because they dont know some uber-exclusive-pryd-gankgroup phrase is kinda strange.. just imo..

K

knokkie

Most Req's are winning team joiners
point out :)

O

old.Trulla

Originally posted by Dunmer
Rofl, the same Camlann newb who played on Pryd and doesn't know what is S BM when at Amg.

Ps. I don't support PE Camlann, but kinda sad to see this kinda newb flaming here

Well as I said to your friend I play on camlann.. I got a bit tired of it and started Duktigt on pryd.. I dinged him 50 5-6 days ago (still <10k rps).. I never camped around amg before so wonder why I never heard of sbm. Probably 80% on camlann dont know what sbm is (most of them wont know what battlement is either since english isnt their mothers tounge).

Its very funny how u give out noob opinions without even grouping with me or against me.

The screenshots is funny but if it was my guild I would be embarrased.

I

ilum

Originally posted by old.Trulla
Well as I said to your friend I play on camlann.. I got a bit tired of it and started Duktigt on pryd.. I dinged him 50 5-6 days ago (still <10k rps).. I never camped around amg before so wonder why I never heard of sbm. Probably 80% on camlann dont know what sbm is (most of them wont know what battlement is either since english isnt their mothers tounge).

Its very funny how u give out noob opinions without even grouping with me or against me.

The screenshots is funny but if it was my guild I would be embarrased.

Never heard of S BM either, but my i'll take a wild stab at southern end on battlements at Albion Mile Gate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom