Public Enemies Movie 2

sko

Loyal Freddie
Oh great, more torrents without anyone seeding it.

:sex:

sko

Loyal Freddie
Oh scratch that, someone uber just logged on. DLing :)

sko

Loyal Freddie
Excellent movie, ++ for red alert song and green knight ownage xD

sko

Loyal Freddie
That "comeback" actually made you look even more stupid.

FYI, A torrent file is only a tiny information-file for a torrent client on where to download the actual movie file from, and how to share it with other people on the torrent. Not the movie itself. Hence the 2 seconds download. Please make more clever comments about things you have absolutely no fucking clue about, it's great entertainment.

:sex:

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
stlong movie, its like watching someone play on 4x speed lol..... I was sure at one point septina was high on speed or something, nerf yourspeed/reaction times ;o

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
wUUt!

ubermovie this time, was very good :) good editing, good fights, good skills, good job :worthy:

snoz

Loyal Freddie
sko said:
That "comeback" actually made you look even more stupid.

FYI, A torrent file is only a tiny information-file for a torrent client on where to download the actual movie file from, and how to share it with other people on the torrent. Not the movie itself. Hence the 2 seconds download. Please make more clever comments about things you have absolutely no fucking clue about, it's great entertainment.

You must be proud to know how torrent works ! bit like saying you know aol 9.0 inside out.

Downloading now ;C

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Ah ;x dont have torrent installed .. hate that frigging shit. skip then till madi dcc me :C

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Good movie, especially last long fight, would be very interested to see encounters from Theurgist point of view tho. (is it just me or were the first two fights rather dark :( )

Bori

Fledgling Freddie
Correct me if I'm wrong but, wouldn't this be the third movie? I think I've got 2 PE movies on my comp at home ;)

Gonna DL it when I get home.

jubey

Fledgling Freddie
Really nice movie, great work :D
btw wots that first song?

TiwiS

Fledgling Freddie
jubey said:
Really nice movie, great work :D
btw wots that first song?

read the last 4 seconds of the movie?

anyways very nice movie, was very enjoyable to watch

sko

Loyal Freddie
snoz said:
You must be proud to know how torrent works ! bit like saying you know aol 9.0 inside out.

Downloading now ;C

Yes truly, the person who actually aren't a stupid fuckwit making clueless assumptions is the one to be flamed. Great logic.

:kissit:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Nice movie, especially enjoyed the end with Dreami dualshadowing and everyone showing a spell; was really funny :)

Wasnt much footage; but the fight in HW ofcourse lasted ages which was really cool and well played :clap:

Was amazed how long (well short really) a casted single mezz lasted on you; that self-'determination' is really uber it seems (well I think its that?); would be nice to see that spell on more 'demezzers' since I hate to stand around mezzed for ages doing nothing :)

Found it hard to see in the movie 'what did the killing' but I know that from firsthand experience already :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom