on:
Friday 02-12-2005
meetingspoint: Cornwall Station
Time: UK time: 8GMT / CET time 21:00

Last time we where succesfull i hope we will succesfull again

Same rules:
-No preclaims
-loot wil be randomed
-public raid for lvl 40 or higher(well lower people may come along but are not allowed to roll for the drops)

More information look on our Alliance homepage

Feyd

Fledgling Freddie
Just a small tip for you

Last time the lotto took as long as the raid itself.

Instead of all those randoming 90+ gets a stone, and the repeat it until all stone are gone, then do the old classic way.
All random 100 (or 1000) and the top 25 gets a stone
To avoid that you have to do the entire list yourself then you could ask first then with 90+ (or 900+) to come forward (and then ofcuz check that those ppl did enfact get a roll in that range), then those with 80-89, then 70-79 ect. ect. until all stone are gone
that gives 2 bonuses,
1st its faster than your current way
2nd its avoids that some ppl lotto over and over even though they alrdy won a stone. Yesterday we had several times when that happend, either deliberately or by mistake.

Your way of lottoing in 3 rounds is cool enough, just be sure to tell correctly what stones you will be lottoing and when (and imo start with skillrespec stone first, since those are hardest to come by).
And your item lotto,
do remains first (as you did), then MP items, then the rest
But please list all items in advance, so that ppl know what they can get, so they can wait with rolling until the item they really want comes up.

But end of it all, its your raid, its your rules, this was just my 5 cents on how to speed lotto up, and how to avoid confusion.

The actuall dragon slaying i have nothing to add to, that went smooth (after ppl started to listen :) ).

Lithaladin

Fledgling Freddie
Feyd said:
Just a small tip for you

Last time the lotto took as long as the raid itself.

Instead of all those randoming 90+ gets a stone, and the repeat it until all stone are gone, then do the old classic way.
All random 100 (or 1000) and the top 25 gets a stone
To avoid that you have to do the entire list yourself then you could ask first then with 90+ (or 900+) to come forward (and then ofcuz check that those ppl did enfact get a roll in that range), then those with 80-89, then 70-79 ect. ect. until all stone are gone
that gives 2 bonuses,
1st its faster than your current way
2nd its avoids that some ppl lotto over and over even though they alrdy won a stone. Yesterday we had several times when that happend, either deliberately or by mistake.

Your way of lottoing in 3 rounds is cool enough, just be sure to tell correctly what stones you will be lottoing and when (and imo start with skillrespec stone first, since those are hardest to come by).
And your item lotto,
do remains first (as you did), then MP items, then the rest
But please list all items in advance, so that ppl know what they can get, so they can wait with rolling until the item they really want comes up.

But end of it all, its your raid, its your rules, this was just my 5 cents on how to speed lotto up, and how to avoid confusion.

The actuall dragon slaying i have nothing to add to, that went smooth (after ppl started to listen :) ).

Hey Halleck ty for advice mate

Well i did it similar that way (random 1000 top 25 gets a stone) in the past but i got problems with that cause when i did it that way people found that way not fair. but i m willing it to try again next raid.

Gonna see how the others will react.

greets Lithaladin / McCloud

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
but i got problems with that cause when i did it that way people found that way not fair

um.. why exactly?
I mean... that´s the way how we´re lottoing loot ever since the invention of /random. Roll dice, highest rolls win. Sounds pretty fair to me.

Lithaladin

Fledgling Freddie
ok i have addapt the loto rules:

Public DRAGONRAID Friday 02-12-2005
Meetingspoint Cornwall Station
Time: 8 GMT uk time / 9 CET other time

loto rules:

You can devide the loto in 3 sessions:

Session 01:
25 Full respec stones
We all do random 1000 and the Top 25 will recieve a stone

Session 02:
25 RA stones
We all do random 1000 and the Top 25 will recieve a stone

Session 03:
Lotto of the other drops:
start with:
Golmstandt 's remains
MP's
and the rest
each item will be random 100 the highest roll is the winner.

You are allowed to roll for each session.
However if you won in Session 03 a MP you arent allowed to rol for a MP again. but you are allowed to roll for the other items in Session 03

So we have 3 loto sessions:
- Full skill respec stones
- Full RA stones
- Other drops

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom