Psycho....metric tests.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Im sure ive seen one or two of you post stuff about these bastards before and thought i'd exploit you (hay hay babies!) Ive googled them and tried out a few free ones and ha guess what, they are nothing but a marketing ploy pfft!

i want to brush up on these (preferably the ones that have spelling/mathematical Q's as well as personality tests) because Im hoping to be accepted for an interview and if i am theyll lay one of these on me and i always like to be prepped.

can anyone recommend a good site that has FREE (yes im cheap...wait a sec..) varied psych tests I can practice on pleeease?

Cheers folks

Ez
xxx

(...'spload,spload,spload!)

no relevance i was just singing the rhiannon song in my brain and wanted to say that bit again.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Do you really need a test after a post like that, Ez? :D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
im not sure its possible to practice psyche tests.

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
im not sure its possible to practice psyche tests.

I think your right, they are used to see how well you'd fit into the groups dynamics and judge if you'll get along by comparing your answers to others you'll be working with.

Imo they are utterly shit just get a good judge of character by actually talking to them not looking at stats on how people think they behave, or answering how they think they want you to answer. 5 minutes with the team and you'll soon know if you'll be able to get along.

I think I'd rely more on instincts and snap-judgements.

Hate how they are 60 questions most of which are repeated countless times maybe they are seeing how consistent you are??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom