PSP GO! or fail?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
fail same money less psp no umd even tho it was crap

might have thought be less money losing a whole drive

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The usual Sony fail. Overpriced and underspecced.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'd go so far as to say Epic Fail.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I can see it generating interest but it just doesn't seem that interesting to get Sony back in the game.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I can see it generating interest but it just doesn't seem that interesting to get Sony back in the game.

Surely they know their price is just wrong? £250 is a lot more then what a DSi costs :/

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
I swear I posted here before but eh.... I like it (new position of the controls, in particular the analogue nub), except no UMD drive. I don't like the digital distribution trend, and not just for PSP. I like owning something physical.

About them "getting back in the game", I dunno. PSP isn't doing badly anywhere, just DS is doing better. Imo they're not really in direct competition. Of course with you guys everything is just a X vs Y situation... blah.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
wait for psp2 tbh, orignal psp`s only worthy for vast amouts of emu and god of war but thats it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Gran Turismo coming out too, new Madden, new PES. I also quite like the PSN, picked up a couple of old games on there for a fiver. The PSP itself is a good bit of kit, the PsP Go is a pile of overpriced gumf

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
GT PSP is gonna be kinda rubbish. If it had a real 'GT mode' I'd definitely buy it and play every day until GT5 is out, but the whole game is like GT5P's mission-based structure. And since I have a G25, I can't even go back to dualshock, let alone shitty analogue nub and non-analogue face buttons.

I wish PD spent their time on getting GT5 out earlier.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Fail changing the connection so you need all new accessories was just greedy imo.

As for gt5 i wonder if that will be the even to launch the ps3 slim?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Spare Charger, Car Charger, Docking Station ect now it is not using mini USB it means any you purchased before is useless now.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
To be fair, if you already own a PsP, why on earth would you buy a PsP GO? Why would the change in connection affect you? Personally I have 3 batteries, I also own a solar charger/power supply for my PsP which I use when I am away so its not a big deal.

Yes it is retarded that they are changing it but I can't see it being a problem for the 3-4000 people that buy a PsP GO as they will just buy the new accessories, those of us that own a standard PsP will carry on regardless.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i have a PSP and its caked in dust, same as everyone else i know who has one

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
In order to get into the top 10 PSP games you need to shift about 1000 copies.

That's how much it's failed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom