PSN

Starman

Part of the furniture
Recently grabbed myself a PS4 and so I'm interested anyone else get one? Also need to pad out my PSN friends list its looking a little thin - well when compared to my old XBL one anyway :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Mine turns up on Monday, my ID is under my profile but I believe we have already "clicked" :p

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
i dont have one yet waiting till next year when there are more games out but my psn is moriath1

think i sent you a join but you didnt take it up

Yaka

Part of the furniture
got my ps4 on day one but not un boxed it yet:/ need finish off my ps3/x360 pile of games before it replaces the ps4.
do just use the same detials as ps3?

Starman

Part of the furniture
@Yaka, yeah just login with your current PSN account details. Enter a few things it will prompt you for and you are good to go. Must say the GUI is much improvement over the PS3. It is SO much faster and generally reminds me of the early X360 dash for response speed.

@Deebs Tony, I did try looking via the search system for PSN details but unfortunately doesn't appear you can do that.

@Moriath I've already got you matey. You've been on my PSN for quite a few.

@Embattle Why did you agree lol have I ignored you? :(

Last edited:

Starman

Part of the furniture
Erm lol my bad Embattle. That question was directed at @Billargh and for some reason I thought of you.

I suggest you take it as a compliment..

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Erm lol my bad Embattle. That question was directed at @Billargh and for some reason I thought of you.

I suggest you take it as a compliment..
I was just agreeing with the 'not enough games out, waiting until next year before buying one' part :p

I'm sure you can work mine out anyway Starmie, get adding, I'll be on eventually!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Just caved and got a ps4 today. Downloaded contrast a nice little game got Lego marvel and knack at the moment

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
If you are a PSN+ subscriber (you get 14 days free trial) grab Resogun and the other instant game collection ones.

Where did you manage to snag it from?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Virtual games in bracknell. Game didn't have any and I'm glad cause their bundles are expensive. So got the console and two games I wanted for four forty rather than nrly six hundred for the bundles in game. I have psn plus from my vita and ps3. So already downloaded the free bees moriath1 is my psn Id. Will see if I can add you later

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom