PS3 - 320gig with assassins creed revelations £99

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
At game tomorrow, its already on the website tho it says out of stock (Dont think they've allowed people to buy it yet its just flagged as out of stock)

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
And people don't believe me when I say that Game will probably announce that it's closing within the next 4 weeks.
Ubisoft. EA. Internal meetings telling staff that they will be laid off in less than 6 weeks. It all adds up.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Pretty sure that's a pricing error Bloodomen, they don't seem to be advertising it... unless you can find something?

I only found it on their website by trawling the ps3 bundles.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Pretty sure that's a pricing error Bloodomen, they don't seem to be advertising it... unless you can find something?

I only found it on their website by trawling the ps3 bundles.

Its not an error, I found it before it even appeared on the site. Game will go into administration soon sooo its like a fire sale, pop down to your local game and grab one of those ps3's tomorrow, best price you'll ever find for them.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Working and got one, but good luck if true. I think it's more likely they'd advertise to draw people in who end up buying other things.

I'm very dubious given the lack of marketing, although I agree about administration, however with hardware I doubt they hold that much stock and would not make such deep cuts.

Aada

Part of the furniture
They have 2 weeks to turn things around apprently, but if you're not selling the newest games like Mass Effect 3 how can you do that?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
And there was indeed a 320gig PS3 with assassins creed revelations for £99 today, I missed the deal however as I didnt goto bed until 7am :p abit annoyed after phoning up to confirm they had them tho.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Went in to 2 stores apprently people were waiting outside for opening time.

Figures.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Went in to 2 stores apprently people were waiting outside for opening time.

Figures.

Aye, one of the reasons I wasnt bothered that much because I knew there would be a line of fucking ebayers just waiting to buy it and resell it for a quick profit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom