Ps2

S

Sir Frizz

getting one for Christmas, the walls are gonna shudder under the 3d sound of meh machine bebeh!!!:cool:

O

old.Munkie

Originally posted by Embattle
Didn't even have to pay for it :)

............that's the only way I would ever have one in my living room.:p

B

bodhi

I've never understood gamers who thought Sony was the devil. Was it because they killed off their beloved Sega? Was it because they knocked Nintendo off number 1? Was it because they dont want companies like Sony to make gaming "cool"? Or have they forgotten the fact that there are other games on PlayStation OTHER than FIFA?

Still it's their loss I suppose. They'll miss out on MGS2, GT3, Wipeout Fusion, etc etc

W

Wazzerphuk

It's proabably because they churn out a large amount of dire, dire shit and have a few very good games to try and even the balance - a task that's impossible. Look at the awful to very good game ratio on the PSX, it's a joke.

B

bodhi

I do agree with that. There are a lot of shite games on PSX and PS2, but no more than you can find on PC. I think that's just a case of Sony being a victim of their own success. But then, you could just buy the good games?

S

Sir Frizz

dont forget the complete shite that plagued the N64 and the yet to be seen shite on the gamecube :/

W

Wazzerphuk

Originally posted by Bodhi
I do agree with that. There are a lot of shite games on PSX and PS2, but no more than you can find on PC. I think that's just a case of Sony being a victim of their own success. But then, you could just buy the good games?

Have I ever claimed the PC to be a good gaming platform? :)

N

Nibbler

But it is. 'Cos it's got an unlimited lifespan. One part starting to get slow or fuzzy? BOOM! Out comes a better part.

W

Wazzerphuk

THe platform itself is a grea platform to work with, just manufactoreres on't give two shits about it because oc games sell fuck all and make very little money on the whole

Users who are viewing this thread