Ps2

W

WPKenny

I've got my brother-in-law's PS2 for a few days and I'm off to blockbuster in a few mins to rent some games. Anything I can get into and enjoy in the short time I've got the console?

I've got a GC and already have Burnout2 and Soul Calibur 2.

C

CptDoom

ICO (if they have it)
GT3 (if you havent already)
MGS2
Pro Evo Soccer 2 (if 3 isnt out)

L

leggy

GT3 is no use if you only have a little while to play it. Takes ages to get into.

Ico is the daddy. Zone of the Enders 2 has just been released and is supposed to be pretty spiffy.

You'll get Devil May Cry for a couple of pounds from BBs and is also worth a skeck.

S

Sar

Devil May Cry
Vice City
ICO
Pro Evo 2/3
Ratchet & Clank

W

WPKenny

PE3 was all out so we got ICO. The graphics on the PS2 aren't all that great are they? I've only been given a standard composite video connector, not RGB or S-video so I guess that might be why.

I mean the scenery looks nice but it's all a little low res. Esp on my nice 32" telleh.

ICO good so far though. Got totally lost and am sure I missed something so we're starting again after Henry VIII finishes on telly.

C

CptDoom

Strangle your brother in law with the RF cable, thus making the PS2 yours.

Then walk in to town, buy a cheapo scart cable with phono outputs if needed. Install in said PS2. Enjoy.

Or rather just treat him to one at a £5 expense to yourself and a notch in ur bro in laws good book.

When ever im in console buying mode the first on the list is always the rgb scart cable, even before mem card as its criminal to not go RGB

Y

Yaka

ico is one of few games i still play, find that game so relaxing

S

Sar

ICO is fab - got it with the PS2 last year and I still haven't finished it yet.

Deffo get an RGB Scart lead - it's so much better. It was likened to me as though going from 640*480 to 1024*768.

It's well worth buying.

D

Damini

Mwuhah - finished ICO. It's a lovely game.

Also, so glad I didn't switch off the console at the beginning of the credits...

D

Damini

Because the end of the game is sad.

But if you wait till after the credits finish, you can play a little extra stretch and get a happy ending.

Users who are viewing this thread