PS2 Component Cable

Panda On Smack

Can't get enough of FH
Im after the above and wondered if there is a certain one which is really good or are they all just the same?

Got my Xbox running through the big screen and want the PS2 on it as well

Ta

Clown

Part of the furniture
Me too. And I want a component input switcher. And I need to make life easier with computers and projectors and TV and stuff. Help. I have too much in my room and I do it the only way I know how. Disconnect one thing and plug it into the other.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah i need a decent component switch as well. Amp only has two inputs, I need three.

Where is that Yaka when you need him?

Clown

Part of the furniture
He'll probably link you to the one from lik-sang. Probably.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
www.whitedog.co.uk sell a cheap one that connects to both xbox and ps2 and only uses up one slot and less wire to faff about with. i got 1 can give it free to who ever replies with "i suck sheep cock" or similar.

for ps2 sony dont make one officaly so your left with £2.00 jobies of local shops or monster cable which is expensive. atm i have xbox connected via the offical hdtv cable and ps2 via monster. tbh there is little differenance between the the expensive option and the cheap dual cable whit dog sell

Clown

Part of the furniture
'Similar'

Do I win? Which product are we looking at on that site? I might end up buying more stuff from there because it all seems useful :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom