PS skill avis?

E

ECA

I know these have been made for other games, are there any available for PS?

I think some serious JackHammer ownage to the tune of MC Hammer Would be appropriate :-]

F

Faeldawn

Im intrigued, are "avis" like the deathmatch voice announcements such as "multi-kill"?

S

Sarum TheBlack

Alternative interpretation is AVIs, as in movies (technially of the .avi type.. although I guess he wouldn't complain too much if it was a .wmv or .mpg) .

G

Gekul

This brings up an interesting point. In games like Half-life and Quake, there are skillfull kills. Really nice mid-air shots and the like which are nice to watch. I don't think PS can really match those games for "skillz" because of the realistic nature of it, combined with the netcode. It just doesn't seem as "solid" to me.

To bring this thread back to topic, click here for a post on the official boards with a Magrider movie.

E

ECA

Originally posted by Sarum TheBlack
Alternative interpretation is AVIs, as in movies (technially of the .avi type.. although I guess he wouldn't complain too much if it was a .wmv or .mpg) .

That is the correct interpretation.

:-]

.wmv and .mpg are much less common for these sort of movies its usually always .avi :-]

E

ECA

Yeah the reason I asked was because i have about 30gb of various gaming *skill* movies.

Q3 tricking, CS skill, ut2k3 skill etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom