PS Plus Thread

leggy

Probably Scottish
I didn't know where to put this, so I've made it generic:

Hotline Miami now available for free with a PS+ sub. Was playing it all last night and it's truly awesome. For those that haven't checked in a while - XCOM, Drake 3, Bioshock Infinite still all up there for the grand price of fuckall.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah I have it, fantastic service. Nice that it backs up saves and whatnot overnight too.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just been looking at the PS Plus store for the PS4, its still pretty barren :/ expected them to put more of an effort in given the lack of launch titles.

Buying a PS4 on tuesday, think I'll be getting the one bundled with Second Son and will likely pick up Killzone as well for £10-15 just for something else to fiddle around with.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I didn't buy one at pretty much the last minute and instead decided to by a new PC. Saw a big PS4 fanboy mate at the weekend and he is getting pretty fed up with the total lack of any games and it seems its not just a PS4 problem. Xbone180 hasn't exactly got a massive games library either. He was saying he got more entertainment out of some side scrolling shooter on Plus (Can't remember the name) than any of the proper releases.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I didn't buy one at pretty much the last minute and instead decided to by a new PC. Saw a big PS4 fanboy mate at the weekend and he is getting pretty fed up with the total lack of any games and it seems its not just a PS4 problem. Xbone180 hasn't exactly got a massive games library either. He was saying he got more entertainment out of some side scrolling shooter on Plus (Can't remember the name) than any of the proper releases.

Aye, they've prob buggered themselves in a way because game companies are still churning games out for the xbox 360/ps3. What they should have done is delayed the PS4/Xbone launch until june/july 2014, would have been a lot more to offer at launch then.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Caved in and bought one. Only asked wife to pick up the console with second son, she came back with all this, when asked about the headset her only response was "I don't want to fucking hear pew pew pew all night" :p

DSCF0753.JPG

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
As I'm working through the PS3 collection before I take the plunge I'm happy for there to be not much on PS4 :) Bloody PS Plus is making it even harder to clear up the PS3 catalogue, as now I have X-Com and Bioshock Infinite to add to finishing off Infamous 2 (I will get platinum on this, only about another 5 missions to go on Hard), God of War : Acension, Last of Us, GTA5, polish off GT6 and probably a couple of others I've forgotten as well. Oh yeah Deus Ex - Human Revolution, still need to finish that as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom