Prydwen update

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Would be nice for one, nothing in last fridays news and no GM comments(since 19th) on sticky restoration thread.

I dont mind being kept in the dark as long as i have a light :)

how far have you got? etc

:m00:

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
beware the naked people imo ...

we could take over =)

naturism 4 the win imo =)

suelothvar

Fledgling Freddie
acount with nothing on ends on 3rd and still no items, and still No bloody 12 days on any my 3 accounts.... even the rightnow asking where daysa are has been ignored for over 1 weak!!!1

nm though wife bought me copy WoW on saturday (swore would never play it as liked DaoC, but well thanks to GoA im playing it)

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
not to be a whiner but it would be nice if the thread zenythe said would be updated as often as possible (even if it was "Ýep today we managed to take another lump out of it and yes we are still working on it!" to quote zen) would be updated. The last update in regards to the problem by zen was on the 14th of sept... nearly 2 weeks ago, and it has been a week since anyone else has said anything in there.

Like i said don't wanna whine, but if they say they're gunna try to give it a little update every now and then, even if its a pathetically small sentence saying what they're doing, then they should give us the little updates.

(on top of that them keeping us up to date with the restorations might give an indication to when the servers will cluster roughly so stop the other type of major whine thread we get atm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom