Prydwen reboot

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Does this count as scheduled or not? Just a heads up as there are one or two raids booked for this evening that require encounters to be ready.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
If you were planning to run a raid tonight and your mob isn't up then contact a GM ingame or grab an E&E if you can't see an GM and we'll pop your raid for you.
Note that this only applies to stuff that should be up anyway and involves a large number of players like dragons, Sidi/TG/Galladoria, ML steps etc. You won't get Danos spawned for you just because there's been a reboot.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
. You won't get Danos spawned for you just because there's been a reboot.
How about Cyrek and Samut ? I have been running those 2 raids for a very long time twice a week and i woudlnt like to see a lot of ppl wasting their time tbh

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Bluesky said:
How about Cyrek and Samut ? I have been running those 2 raids for a very long time twice a week and i woudlnt like to see a lot of ppl wasting their time tbh
For prearranged large public raids (i.e. those advertised on here or Prydwen.net, we'll spawn it for you. Looking at the raid announcements though, the only ones I see are ML5 and ML7 group steps (which should respawn pretty quickly anyway) and the weekly Erinys Charm and Jacina's Sash FFA raids on Mid.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Requiel, seems some stuff has been duped while the server was unstable, check this.

Also got kicked on two accounts cause of the server instability while having Linos to 60%, I don't mind you removing the duped stuff from my account and giving me a full set of Idols.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom