Prydwen-oldie curious about guilds.

M

Marcus75

Hello, I sitting with my mains in Midgard on Prydwen and that will most likely be my home for the most part - however, I find it fun to play the other realms sometimes too and I got some alts in Albion here on Excalibur.

Im looking for a guild of a fairly big size and as personal and friendly as possible. I am on vacation at the moment but I will be back online in the end of this week.

Ideas, suggestions or otherwise about guilds that are recruiting - PM me here or post in this thread.

C

Coim-

Depends what type of guild you're looking for. RvR or PvE. Most RvR guild's aren't recruiting atm i think(?).

M

Marcus75

Well the hardcore RvR-guilds probably arent interested as my highest player is only 24 at the moment.

I am more interested in PvEing with guildies and exploring the unknown parts of Albion. I like checking out new places and learning from those that are more familiar with the realm than me.

C

cleeve

http://www.dpforum.co.uk

Friendly guild who pve and rvr whenever possible. We aren't one of those uber rvr guilds tho - we have some good lvl 50s who are experienced and some rvr newbies exping thru the ranks now :)

M

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Reign of Chaos are a nice bunch of people. Quite a big guild (20 or so people online during the evening) and all very friendly. :)

Mainly PvE orientated for the lowbies and I think there are quite a few raids and hunts on the weekends but there is also a lot of high end RvR for when you ding 50. :)

R

rure_

Ask if Legion of Darkness recruits people in your lvl. Very nice and friendly all of them with many rvr-active and experienced players. One of the oldest guilds around I reckon :)

S

Sibanac

for general easy going folks, that do tend to insult one another alot (only in good spirit tho) give as a yell

M

Marcus75

Thanks alot for all the nice replies! Gonna drive home tomorrow and will probably be online thursday night. I'll talk to peeps ingame around that time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom