Prydwen movie

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
You changed your musicstyle big time though Madi =) Lots different from the old things you did =)

Personally I found lots of new music groups for my project =) like Ensiferum, Amorphis and Amon Amarth.....all valuable stuff to put into a video =)

nah i still listen mostly on amon amarth etc, just had used all those in videos earlier :p and yes, think the average age of listeners of metal is way above rap shit age

and atleast freddoo starts with behind style and backups with snowblind as some other doesn't xd

and as for Midgaard, å=aa if im right, so keke! :p

and for twinkie, hope goa deicides for cluster, then we can see if we play good/bad out chars enough to perform any on excal, time will tell :eek:

over and out

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Yet again, you've done it Valgair :) Great video, enjoyed it from start to end. Don't listen to the whiners. ;) Sad to see my poor liddul merc Maiara died though :mad:

dwystah

Fledgling Freddie
The camera swapping was bit confusing imo, music was ok, but OMG these cata models look like LEGOmen or smth ? a bit dull movie imo but nicely made.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Box4m said:
Excal > world, without doubt, thread proves it
god i hope they cluster

And so, the clustering of the English servers Excalibur and Prydwen, voted for with an overwhelming majority, will take place. :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Ok video, as belomar said you switched pov at a few strange times ;)
i dont like the music, but it fits these kind of movies better than my favorites :D

hoping for cluster so we can fight eachother (maybe even some with eachother), will be alot of good fights i think :clap:

majik

Banned
Valgair the melee healer x), Nice video.

PS: Thats how you use positional styles!

Osri

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
Ok video, as belomar said you switched pov at a few strange times ;)
i dont like the music, but it fits these kind of movies better than my favorites :D

hoping for cluster so we can fight eachother (maybe even some with eachother), will be alot of good fights i think :clap:

Ye, more gg´s to fight with more action etc...think i need vacation from work for first weeks when cluster here :cheers:

Helme

Resident Freddy
Marc said:
oh no, not another DAoC with heavyshitmetal. No point in downloading now cos of that god awful teenager music.
I'll remember that when we release our VP movie, only Britney Spears just for you Marc.

And downloading now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom