Prydwen last week

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Prydwen last week really has been fun RvR finally its cool see some enemies out for a change of the regular tristess prydwen RvR can offer at alot of times with empty emain :<

Keep it up please :) even off hours is worth RvRin now.

Been some zergs but rather have zergs then nothing at all

Lethul

FH is my second home
Remem said:
Prydwen last week really has been fun RvR finally its cool see some enemies out for a change of the regular tristess prydwen RvR can offer at alot of times with empty emain :<

Keep it up please :) even off hours is worth RvRin now.

Been some zergs but rather have zergs then nothing at all

wish i was there, gimp void not wanted anymore :(

edit: well i was playing hero when we jumped BO at rest spot almost at breifine border :)

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
wish i was there, gimp void not wanted anymore :(

edit: well i was playing hero when we jumped BO at rest spot almost at breifine border :)

Hehe aye was instant kill there ;x had to rest therew azuria ld in previous fight ;/

nick

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh JH know all about LDs. JH - The Working Class Guild.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
old.windforce said:
i find rvr way to zergy last week to my liking

made 30K yesterday though

I hope not with Tinus; because seriously I laughed my ass off at ATK when you tried to kill me. How many did you miss? I mean you even used an end-bottle to continu garotte-spam.

Just to piss you off I purged the disease and used insta :D

I did have a great laugh about it :p

Hihanauha

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
I hope not with Tinus; because seriously I laughed my ass off at ATK when you tried to kill me. How many did you miss? I mean you even used an end-bottle to continu garotte-spam.

You really roxor m8

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
How many did you miss? I mean you even used an end-bottle to continu garotte-spam.
do we control how much we hit? i mean? does it work like in a fps?

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
I'm actualy sure infil's has that ability given at lvl 30 or so , they can use a slider to set how often they want to reach cap dmg and how often they want to crit , at lvl 40 they then are given the " summon mincer " abillity and at lvl 50 finaly the DF 4thewin/let'shitlikeatruckwith50slash/50CS/DW abillty, for an allround balanced char.............

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:

I really can't understand why i miss PA at point blank range and 6-7 styles after that :(. Was realy pissed at first because i suspected lag tricks which wasn't the case.

Made 20K on cleric and 10K on mincer. logged infil straight after this incident

Damon_D said:
I'm actualy sure infil's has that ability given at lvl 30 or so , they can use a slider to set how often they want to reach cap dmg and how often they want to crit , at lvl 40 they then are given the " summon mincer " abillity and at lvl 50 finaly the DF 4thewin/let'shitlikeatruckwith50slash/50CS/DW abillty, for an allround balanced char.............

QQ imho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom