Prydwen:- Free days for downtime

Tir

Fledgling Freddie
Well, anyone else found they havn't got it...I get home from work to find 'account expired'..yesterday to be exact. Surely adding the free time to accounts so that we can take advantage of the compensation in the form of leveling etc would have been a good idea!

Werrin

Fledgling Freddie
Tir said:
Well, anyone else found they havn't got it...I get home from work to find 'account expired'..yesterday to be exact. Surely adding the free time to accounts so that we can take advantage of the compensation in the form of leveling etc would have been a good idea!

Dont got it either, would be too logical from goa :S
I think, what they done recently is crap. Sounds fair somewhere, but a week reroll or smth would be much better then this... Or they never do copy from files? oO Maybe im wrong but i think they could serve much better the things. For example, i though they are realy want to do the best, want to be fair so said k, np, happens, but after they made those ROG merchants.... They think all of us are newbs who gonna buy kind of PoC ROGs from 1p each? oO Only wastes ppl money who tries it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom