Prydwen chronicles update, need feedback!

G

GReaper

Inactive accounts which are no longer paid for are displaying on the XML.

Although this is a nice feature which I like, is it intended? It wasn't displayed with updates previously. I hope its kept, however its possibly a bug which you may want to know about.

M

Merecraft

Yep, seems to be back to normal.

The bug where those who type "/webdisplay trades on" turn up as anonymous in the top 5 listings is still there, even though I'd been told in a RightNow reply it had been fixed. I'll reply via RightNow with the details.

Other than that looks great! Looking at our website we have had lots of new members since the chronicles went down lol.

O

old.moriath

erm i was just checking down the list and ther is a guild called valour OldUnused .. which is in Midgard and has a mix of hibbies and middies in it .. i think this is a mistake :)

T

Teh Krypt

kemor :)

Prydwen

Blaen The Last Watch 50 1,894,793 Cleric Briton None
Blaen Maelwedd The Sylvan Blades 22 59 Warden Celt None

heh.. xml = owned :p

Two blaens on one server :)

seems someone restored Blaen on albion after Blaen on hibernia rolled a char :D

T

TheGap

Just like to day thankyou Kemor and GOA.

Did you finally get Mythic to help you out, or did you get bored of waiting and fixed it yourselves?

K

kalgarn

aye,everything seems ok here for my guild too.although i seem to be missing 6 million rp's.fix that please :p

I

iziz

Creatures of the Night still appears as a prydwen/albion guild, even though it was deleted.

There were only 2 people in it, but one of the characters from my friend's account is left there (Nibble), even though we both deleted and moved to midgard about 2 weeks ago.

(we were wanting to start CotN in mid, will this stop us, or is it just an XML problem?)

S

sieben_dapoet

looks about right from my guilds point of view... has updated with my pitiful rp's and guilds greatly increasing rp's {considering how new we are - kinda ;) }

cheers

S

'Shy

Hmm... there appears to be a couple of names missing from my guild, but they haven't been in game for a few weeks. Doing a name search on Duskwave brings up no matches aswell.

I'm guessing they don't show if the account has expired and hasn't been renewed?

T

thorungla

Hopefully unrelated, but ever since this xml fix, linkdeaths have dramatically increased. Traceroutes have shown errors and large pings at IPA 193.252.122.10 whenever this has happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom