Prydwen Albion Events

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
I've posted on the Fredyshouse Feedback section to see if we can use the calendar functions of these forums to lay out our events, there so many that finding a free day can be a challenge (today I booked a ML event when someone already needed people for a different one)

So I've setup a Prydwen / Albion calendar on my vB site which I will keep up to date as and when I sticky new raids, hopefully we'll be able to use the Fredyshouse calendar to do this eventualy and if this is ever the case, i will take mine down.

Registration on my vB is disbaled, this is only used for the calendar at this time. The forums are also not finalised but the calendar works fine.

NOTE before the sceptics post here, the web server is simply a hosting providor, I do not have access to the apache logs, but if you are in any doubt about your IP address potentialy being known to their admin do not click on this link

Prydwen Albion Events Calendar
Prydwen Albion Events Calender (no style)

Finally, If any FH mod has a problem with this - please delete this post

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Tears said:
NOTE before the sceptics post here, the web server is simply a hosting providor, I do not have access to the apache logs, but if you are in any doubt about your IP address potentialy being known to their admin do not click on this link

ad.png

Sorry, I just had to. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom