Pryd.net is back

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
It went down for a while but its back now.

For thoose that dont know Http://www.prydwen.net (or pryd.net) is where us Hibernians from Prydwen live.
It have various useful sections and is a nice friendly place (and hopefully will stay that way)

This is the place to go for information due to realm activities, both PvE and RvR.
So please head over there and sign up. <grin>

Hope to see you all there.

To sign up to the secure section you have to go to usercp (top left) and select group membership, then you can apply to the secrets section.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
small chance m8 that excal hibbies ar now going to come and live there.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Could be interesting when the servers merge - but ill be staying here.

Known the FH mods for a while, and trust them all.

Norcott

Fledgling Freddie
no loss to us pry.hibs if excal hibs dont make the effort.. were already organised and have respectfull leaders.. ur choice..
carnt organise RvR raids and major ml raids on a public forum...

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Norcott said:
no loss to us pry.hibs if excal hibs dont make the effort.. were already organised and have respectfull leaders.. ur choice..
carnt organise RvR raids and major ml raids on a public forum...

hehe what effort ? why change a community from here to somewhere else. Theres numerous raids on excal, at least one every night - and i'd like to think we have quite a few respectfull leaders.

And is it me - or is prydwen.net down again ? The reliability of Freddyshouse has been second to none, why give up all this to go somewhere else ? no ta.

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh pryd.net been there before freddyshouse and hibs from prydwen have always been using it. im an old hib prydwen and im using it. :D

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Barrysworld was around before DAOC :) which turned into Freddyshouse a while ago.

But... history aside.. when i played pryd/hib I signed up with the prydwen.net forums, the community was great and the forums well managed. However I doubt others (myself included) will uproot from the excal forums here.

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
hib prydwen rocks in rvr :D so imo we should :p :D i only moved to excalibur cos my rl m8 pl me first charc to 50 and paid me 1p :p

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Bah does seem to be down again at the moment, hopefully just for maintinance.

All im trying to do is let people know so people know where to look.

As Norcott mentioned we will be planning stuff and posting it there, using the calender for easy referance and just inviting to join in.

Just trying to bridge the gap between the communities. <grin>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom