Pryd+Excal Cluster Forum.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
A Cluster Secrets forum to discuss the happenings of Hibernia when clustering arives has been created. We need to discuss who will claim what keeps/towers and need somewhere to discuss raids secretly as well.

A respected leader of Hibernia/Excal who knows most people in the realm will be put forward to leader of the Hib/Excal usergroup which you will then have access to Hib Cluster Secrets, the person could please contact a administrator of the forum to make urself known.

After you have signed up at pryd.net goto User CP >> Group Memberships and choose Hib/Excal secrets usergroup. And apply to join. Then once accepted by a moderator as i mentioned above you can then discuss with us prydwenites about what will happen when cluster comes. You also have your own private forum which no prydwen players will be able to see.

Hope to speak to you on Pryd.net

cheers :)

Xzynia

Fledgling Freddie
Cant really see the reason for FH players to goto prydwen forum... Get your arses inhere instead :D

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Xzynia said:
Cant really see the reason for FH players to goto prydwen forum... Get your arses inhere instead :D
There is no private forums here :p

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Pryd net has actually very nice working forums /snip from advertising

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Hehe, secrets eh? :D Could this be the beginning of a new
"world domination" hib era ? :flame:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Enli said:
maybe gear should apply ;)

Gear is too busy to coordinate even his RL atm. After the end of July, we'll see how things go on.

Xzynia

Fledgling Freddie
Ok maybe its secret, but then we dont have RvR discussion with all the very interisting Gratz threads :)

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Ogen said:
Hehe, secrets eh? :D Could this be the beginning of a new
"world domination" hib era ? :flame:

hibs dominating pryd since 8 month at least :D

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
what if you play hib/pryd and hib/excal, what ground should i choose ?

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
we can make markings outside DL and play cards but i will be the dealer so i can <coughs> cheat :cheers:

Sugah

Fledgling Freddie
your grounds are our grounds. We need to sort out who will claim keeps and we can do that more effectively on pryd.net. Just because you post there doesn't mean you can't still use these forums. There just more secure.

vintervargen

Banned
tbh we need an irl meet to lay down our relicraid/defence tactics, and make a list on who to call when towers are beeing attacked.

Obs

One of Freddy's beloved
vintervargen said:
tbh we need an irl meet to lay down our relicraid/defence tactics, and make a list on who to call when towers are beeing attacked.

GHOSTBUSTERS!!! :p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I haven't been in to this section of FH before but we will effectively be the same realm after cluster and it would be a bit naive not to think that we might need to make some effort to get used to each other. The first step is to start posting on a common forum. You will find they have a section there for the cluster now, best to get organised if we can. :)

Most Pry Hib people are on pryd.net they pay for it and are willing to make the space for anyone who would like to share information and co-operate. If you want to stay here then thats cool but you can create an alt there and post there too believe me it is a great way to avoid work. Anyway heres to you folks :cheers: and hopefully I will read you soon.

Sharkith

TrezDK

Fledgling Freddie
GHOSTBUSTERS!!!

Looooool, actually Marsh Hordes on hib/pryd got a grp of ppl called Ghostbusters as last name on their chars...

But Sharkith is right, we better get organized.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
lol aye the Ghostbusters got called that because they spent a week solid in Muire tomb levelling. ;)

Anyway we all need to spam each other for a bit and get used to talking if we don't we will get beaten senseless. "A realm cannot be divided against itself" and all that....

Please folks get in touch I for one believe we will all get on ok. Although if you look at our relic situation you will notice that we currently are missing one half of the Hibernian sacred bong... Without that we have been unable to have a decent smoking party for at least two weeks :(

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
gravedigger said:
pryd hibs better stay on ur grounds ty we will take care of ours ty

maybe you missed the ENTIRE point and discussion about CLUSTERING ? just had to ask.

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Luz said:
maybe you missed the ENTIRE point and discussion about CLUSTERING ? just had to ask.

if you cant even see that i was being sarcastic well said it all about ur age than jeeeez :twak:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
gravedigger said:
if you cant even see that i was being sarcastic well said it all about ur age than jeeeez :twak:

<puts had up> I got it.

Anyway we are here now - I hope you return the favour. ;)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
gravedigger said:
np m8 guess we have evolve to i guess :)

yeah to be honest I voted against the cluster but rather than bury my head in the sand of ToA I think it is best to be getting on with the business of talking etc.

Ok have to go to work expect some spam later all!

;p

Sharkith

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
You Hibs got it OK - us poor Albs gonna get lumbered with the Alb :wanker: from Excal :(

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
LawBringer said:
You Hibs got it OK - us poor Albs gonna get lumbered with the Alb :wanker: from Excal :(

Which is why alot of Pryd / Alb are now swaping over to the green side! ;o

pomalllka

Fledgling Freddie
prydwen.net ftw.

FH rvr section is just 1 long boring grats for RRx thread these days anyhow.

Pom

eble

Fledgling Freddie
I must be missing summat ( no weird replies to that)

Whats the forum address your referring to?

Eble

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
go to:

http://www.prydwen.net/

look for the cluster section to communicate across servers - best to share info in both places though until we all see how we go after the patch.

Sharkith

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom