Pryd/Exc Clustering.

Fishpaste

Fledgling Freddie
I know we've only just got Pryd back online and there are just one or errrr two problems with item restoring, but is there any news on the new date for Cluster ? :cheers:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
You have to atleast wait to our bonuses etc has passed before clustering.

Ttillub

Fledgling Freddie
Is there a reason we can't cluster while bonuses are in effect?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
pretty sure bonuses apply to the whole realm in a cluster but it might be they can be separated.

Even so I'd not expect clustering till after the 16th. Gives them enough time to sort all the prydwen chars out beforehand too.

Gamah

Banned
Ttillub said:
Is there a reason we can't cluster while bonuses are in effect?

Same reason you can't travel back in time and meet yourself..universe would implode!

Belomar

Part of the furniture
The GMs are currently deluged by item restoration requests, there is about 0% chance they would have the time to devote to clustering.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
goa told me via www.ilied.com that they have 2 dwarfs fighting over the cluster, the YES PLS dwarf has a strcon buff so he's starting to win, he purged the NO THX dwarfs disease aka server corruption so its looking good.

yes i will have salt on my chips pls

Belomar

Part of the furniture
No DAoC class that a Dwarf can become has access to disease--bar possibly envenomed weapons. :p

House3276

Banned
Belomar said:
The GMs are currently deluged by item restoration requests, there is about 0% chance they would have the time to devote to clustering.
The gms don't install the clustering its the teachs and clustering is not a big job. There not mergeing the servers their "clustering" them and mythic have allready sent them all the files.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Belomar said:
No DAoC class that a Dwarf can become has access to disease--bar possibly envenomed weapons. :p
he has a sb bb who poisons his weapons!

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
most gms are currently dealing with the prydwen problems. and i suspect that when they can they will cluster. However it will probbly be easier for them to sort out prydwen then cluster then sort out the inevitable problems that clustering will have such as "omg class A is radaring pweese follow him" and so forth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom