Pryd down for maintenance

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
Until late this afternoon... figured we would let you know...

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Zenythe said:
Until late this afternoon... figured we would let you know...

Nice to see two [DEV]'s on last night by the way - have seen Req around before and pestered him a little, just wondering why you show up as a 100 paladin... now thats gota be a fun class to play.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Would be fun if they went on a killingspree in emain before NF release :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Tears said:
Nice to see two [DEV]'s on last night by the way - have seen Req around before and pestered him a little, just wondering why you show up as a 100 paladin... now thats gota be a fun class to play.

Would be indeed but they wouldn't hit hard at all :D. Level 5 paladin hits harder than a level 10,000 shadowblade though :p

Jeeves

Banned
How come Gorre doesn't show as a server on my "server menu" thing? I downloaded NF, and my account has been constantly active.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Jeeves said:
How come Gorre doesn't show as a server on my "server menu" thing? I downloaded NF, and my account has been constantly active.

You need do download the small Gore zip file from the Daoc Euro home page.

Mairghead

Fledgling Freddie
Garok said:
You need do download the small Gore zip file from the Daoc Euro home page.

You also need to make sure you copy your TOA files and only unzip the Gorre patch files to the copy, then use the copy to connect to Gorre (as in the instructions on the GoA home page). That's assuming you want/need continuing access to the main servers of course! :)

Sorry to those who don't need this advice, I'm not intending to lecture.

Gallak

Loyal Freddie
Did anyone notice any improvement last night?

If anything Emain seemed more laggy to me than usual :(

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Gallak said:
Did anyone notice any improvement last night?

If anything Emain seemed more laggy to me than usual :(
You know, it could be possible that they're running Emain on an inferior server now, because when NF hits the server, the RvR zones are all within the same region. So I wouldn't be surprised if they already moved the 'RvR' parts of the cluster (which have a higher hardware spec) to the part of the cluster (which is a minicluster by itself) that will be responsibly for NF.

Maybe.

Just a guess.

It doesn't make much sense. *pokes Zenythe, Req and Env*

sko

Loyal Freddie
GOA upgrades includes GOA staff sitting in a circle, holding hands and candles and singing Marseiles to the server hardware, then everyone kiss the CPU's once each and conclude with a holy prayer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom