Proud to be a man

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
I don't care how cute it is, it still scares the crap outta me!

I think what scares me the most is the pregnancy side of it - the whole inevitability thing, its not like you can change your mind, cancel the contract, take it back to the shop etc 6 months down the line.

Ahh, I dunno, maybe one day ;)

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, just PM me if you want a smart and beautiful one like mine and we'll work something out to get it on the way. ;)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Naetha said:
No, but I have that slightly unsettling feeling that I should be...

24, married for two years, parents, grandparents, in-laws, siblings all furiously dropping hints...

If I wasn't already married I'd tell them I was a lesbian just to shut them up ;)

They're droping hints when you are only 24? :eek6: Over here in sweden its alot more common for women to be nearing 30 before they have their first baby these days, what with career/schooling etc. My younger brother got married last year (he and his wife will be 25 this year) and our family are pretty much the opposite of what you describe - we drop hints that its probably best to wait a couple years with having children :)

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
They're droping hints when you are only 24? :eek6: Over here in sweden its alot more common for women to be nearing 30 before they have their first baby these days, what with career/schooling etc. My younger brother got married last year (he and his wife will be 25 this year) and our family are pretty much the opposite of what you describe - we drop hints that its probably best to wait a couple years with having children :)

Then again.. swedes shouldn't have children at all :p

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
same here tbh... majority of people having children nearing the 30's in UK, same everywhere:p more people wanting cohabitation, women persuing careers.... and then popping a sprog later on
what i think is silly is when people marry purely because they are having a child, one because i completely hate the idea of 'marriage' and just doing it so the child is born under wedlock..

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Ideally I want to be living in Canada before I even think about having kids tbh - Britain sucks ;)

Hmm I wonder if I can hi-jack this thread even more?!

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Dakkath said:
So no more cute, blond, Swedish chicks??? WTF!!!

ok ok, i have met some very cute swedish footballing birds at tournaments and stuff. So i'll allow for the cute girls to be bread :p

Mey

Part of the furniture
Naetha said:
Ideally I want to be living in Canada before I even think about having kids tbh - Britain sucks ;)

Hmm I wonder if I can hi-jack this thread even more?!

Lol Canada.. would rather stay in britian tbh :p

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Mey said:
Lol Canada.. would rather stay in britian tbh :p

Go to Vancouver/British Columbia and then tell me you'd rather stay in Britain :)

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Blackjack said:
ok ok, i have met some very cute swedish footballing birds at tournaments and stuff. So i'll allow for the cute girls to be bread :p

What, like a nice white sliced loaf? ;)

/em ducks and runs away.

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
Naetha said:
I don't care how cute it is, it still scares the crap outta me!

I think what scares me the most is the pregnancy side of it - the whole inevitability thing, its not like you can change your mind, cancel the contract, take it back to the shop etc 6 months down the line.

Ahh, I dunno, maybe one day ;)
this is why they should increase the limit for abortion....

to 18 years:p
i hate kids:D

pip

Banned
Don't no what was worse my gf giving birth,or my hand getting squeeze:(

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Cadiva said:
What, like a nice white sliced loaf? ;)

/em ducks and runs away.

Ok bred i hit an a and didn't bother to look over my post :p

And you better run! back in the kitchen woman! ;)

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
I'm 18, fu :(
lol its ok u would be safe these things are judged on a case by case basis.would just like to abort half the kids on my street is all:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom