Prototype Merc/Paladin/Armsman SC template

O

old.LandShark

Fair enough, nice of you to share this =)
Plan on a Shrouded Isles bracer (hell, or two)
to get less hugely overcapped cold resist.

-Bracer of Health: 30 Hits, 6% Heat Resist, 6% Energy Resist, 8% Slash Resist.
-Bracer of Shielding: 3 Constitution, 4 Shield, 12% Body Resist, 8% Crush Resist.
-Bracer of the Stealthy: 4 Quickness, 4 Stealth, 10% Heat Resist, 8% Body Resist.
-Bracer of the Strong: 6 Strength, 3 Parry, 10% Matter Resist, 10% Thrust Resist.
-Magical Bracer: 6 Power, 4 Intelligence, 8% Spirit Resist, 8% Thrust Resist.
-Pious Bracer: 6 Power, 4 Piety, 8% Slash Resist, 8% Cold Resist.
-Roguish Bracer: 4 Dexterity, 4 Dual Wield, 10% Energy Resist, 8% Crush Resist.
-Charismatic Bracer, +4 Charisma, +3 Instruments, 10% Cold, 12% Spirit

You get your choice of any two of the above, from a lvl49/50 quest which can be soloed by a single 50 most of the time. The final mob you have to fight can spawn yellow or up to low red, but still... easy quest for such a wonderful reward :p

Bracer of Shielding and Bracer of the Strong would be good for you I'd imagine? Now go rebuild your entire template :p

Y

Yussef

Tried with a Shield/Veiled combo, a Shield/Health combo, but didnt go well for me, had too many low IV slots to use to compliment the SI bracers.

Maybe someone else can make a better template using SI bracers.

P

Pin

Go with Shield/Strong combo, you'll easily drop that rediculous 36% Cold resist.

Make your +11 skills from +4, +4, +3, not +5, +5, +1.

With a bit more balancing you could easily do better.

Y

Yussef

Cool, messed about and capped QUI as well, requires heavy OC'ing though

K

Kagato.

To many numbers, not even gonna try and get my head round it, but im sure its uber lol :)

K

Khalen

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Fair enough, nice of you to share this =)
Plan on a Shrouded Isles bracer (hell, or two)
to get less hugely overcapped cold resist.

-Bracer of Health: 30 Hits, 6% Heat Resist, 6% Energy Resist, 8% Slash Resist.
-Bracer of Shielding: 3 Constitution, 4 Shield, 12% Body Resist, 8% Crush Resist.
-Bracer of the Stealthy: 4 Quickness, 4 Stealth, 10% Heat Resist, 8% Body Resist.
-Bracer of the Strong: 6 Strength, 3 Parry, 10% Matter Resist, 10% Thrust Resist.
-Magical Bracer: 6 Power, 4 Intelligence, 8% Spirit Resist, 8% Thrust Resist.
-Pious Bracer: 6 Power, 4 Piety, 8% Slash Resist, 8% Cold Resist.
-Roguish Bracer: 4 Dexterity, 4 Dual Wield, 10% Energy Resist, 8% Crush Resist.
-Charismatic Bracer, +4 Charisma, +3 Instruments, 10% Cold, 12% Spirit

You get your choice of any two of the above, from a lvl49/50 quest which can be soloed by a single 50 most of the time. The final mob you have to fight can spawn yellow or up to low red, but still... easy quest for such a wonderful reward :p

Bracer of Shielding and Bracer of the Strong would be good for you I'd imagine? Now go rebuild your entire template :p

Looking at the names it looks like the bracers are ment for specific classes...

O

old.LandShark

They are NOT class-specific.
Actually, I can't swear to the pious one being unrestricted, but all the rest are. And the pious one is bollocks. :E

B

belth

Can't trade em either, so no planning around 2 of the same bracer. Dammit.

K

K0nah

i gave birth to simply awesome merc sc template last nite. but im not quite ready to share my creation with the world just yet ;)

O

old.LandShark

If you wouldn't tell ppl your original spec, I can't imagine you sharing your SC template ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom