Protip - Condemned Houses, Closed Accounts and You!

Mythic_Andy

Fledgling Freddie
We're currently receiving a decent amount of appeals regarding the condemning of homes for unsubscribed accounts.

To put everyone's mind at ease, this behavior is normal. Once an account is closed and unsubscribed homes are placed in a "Condemned" status. Not to worry though as customer's who activate their accounts within 119 days will find that their domiciles are safe and sound.

The process which checks to see if a players account is subscribed and open updates several times per day, so as soon as your account is active your home will be uncondemned within 24 hours.

Also, the process itself has nothing to do with the House Lockbox as condemning affects only houses of players that are unsubscribed where as active players would instead be affected by Reposession (empty Lockbox).

Hopefully this puts everyone's mind at ease. Thanks for your continued support and we'll see you in the Frontier!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
We're currently receiving a decent amount of appeals regarding the condemning of homes for unsubscribed accounts.

To put everyone's mind at ease, this behavior is normal. Once an account is closed and unsubscribed homes are placed in a "Condemned" status. Not to worry though as customer's who activate their accounts within 119 days will find that their domiciles are safe and sound.

The process which checks to see if a players account is subscribed and open updates several times per day, so as soon as your account is active your home will be uncondemned within 24 hours.

Also, the process itself has nothing to do with the House Lockbox as condemning affects only houses of players that are unsubscribed where as active players would instead be affected by Reposession (empty Lockbox).

Hopefully this puts everyone's mind at ease. Thanks for your continued support and we'll see you in the Frontier!

Thats all well and good but it seems People with 3 accounts are having extreme difficulty in renewing them with the gamecard system that you introduced.

Still been unable to renew my 3rd account and that also has a house on it.Seems gamecard site doesn't like you buying a gamecard 3 times with same email address which I changed or with same credit card.

Soulja

Nate

FH is my second home
My house seemed to just disappear when we got the free month, was there when GOA gave us the free week though. Ain't worried, found all the items on the cm / vault guy.

Peaches

Loyal Freddie
Thats all well and good but it seems People with 3 accounts are having extreme difficulty in renewing them with the gamecard system that you introduced.

Still been unable to renew my 3rd account and that also has a house on it.Seems gamecard site doesn't like you buying a gamecard 3 times with same email address which I changed or with same credit card.

Soulja

Was able to activate my third account by buying a 3month game card so i ended up with 2x1 month plus a 3month not the best solution but if u know you gonna stick with it not too bad.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Don't really want 3 month for 3rd account as when we transfer (Eventually) I already got 2 US Accounts so running 5 accounts is a bit overkill.

Would like 3rd account for month only so I can PL up what I need from US account.

Plan in end would be to have 3 active accounts and closing 3rd EU account and US 2nd account but for 1 month would be great so that I can PL other BB's etc.

Oh well hopefully they sort in few days maybe :lol: they seem to be more helpful than Goa have been.

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom