<Protectors of Avalon> GM resigning :(

B

Bellona

I dinged 50 in this wonderful guild, and wrote goa this letter in hope to get the starter guilds emblems.

Hello
Yesterday i dinged lvl 50 with my paladin called Viragoinis, she is still in the starter guild, and im abit sad the starter guilds dont have an emblem assigned :(
So i wanted to hear if it was possible the starter guilds would get this, it might make it more attractive to stay in a guild you have to be born into :D

but after 10 days, and me sending many updates to the questions, i get a letter back where im just considered a newbie :(

im disappointed :(

Hello,

Unfortunately the starters guilds have been created to help people at the beginning of the game.

One solution could be to create a guild with all your friends in that guild then you could have an emblem.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

So im resigning from my selfclaimed GM position in PoA and will be joining my friends :D

In my time as only lvl 50 i got to make 150k rps for the guild, STLONG starterguild now :D

V

Vegy

/e plays a trumpet
do do doooo, do do doooo dooo doo do do doo

A

**Aligro**

west albion explorers kick ur ass anyday, any place

C

Ckiller ofDust

Bell is ybah... tobad she didnt get teh gm spot from those nasty Goa ppl

C

Cabo-

love that answer from goa :D "Hello n00b, go make a guild!"

L

leoric

It makes sense in a way, As the guilds were set up for people to ask questions in and stuff. End of the day everyone is going too leave at some point. And if they did create emblems for all the starter guilds and they resembled another guilds emblem! Imagine the fuss it would create! Some people kick up a fuss about being the same colors, Let alone if the emblem was exact to another guild. I take my hat off too you for trying though. It is a shame. :(

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by leoric
It makes sense in a way, As the guilds were set up for people to ask questions in and stuff. End of the day everyone is going too leave at some point. And if they did create emblems for all the starter guilds and they resembled another guilds emblem! Imagine the fuss it would create! Some people kick up a fuss about being the same colors, Let alone if the emblem was exact to another guild. I take my hat off too you for trying though. It is a shame. :(
It wouldn't be to difficult for them to do something simple, really... plain cloak, different colour depending on starter town (no chevron, halves or quarters etc) and all have the realms emblem.

A shame they're not willing to make the effort...

L

leoric

Originally posted by alithiel50
It wouldn't be to difficult for them to do something simple, really... plain cloak, different colour depending on starter town (no chevron, halves or quarters etc) and all have the realms emblem.

A shame they're not willing to make the effort...

I agree mate :( Would be nice! But is it really worth it if most of them would probably leave even before level 20 (Not sure how many lvl 20s there are! (Not including the /Level 20 as most of them are already in guilds), Plus there is no invite to the starter guild once left (I may be wrong on that!)

B

Bellona

Originally posted by leoric
I agree mate :( Would be nice! But is it really worth it if most of them would probably leave even before level 20 (Not sure how many lvl 20s there are! (Not including the /Level 20 as most of them are already in guilds), Plus there is no invite to the starter guild once left (I may be wrong on that!)

I were ready to stay there, because no rvr guilds are recruiting, but the combination of playing with Outcast and goa turning me down, i kinda gave it up :(

L

leoric

Originally posted by Bellona
I were ready to stay there, because no rvr guilds are recruiting, but the combination of playing with Outcast and goa turning me down, i kinda gave it up :(

I thinks it unfare mate :( Nothing wrong with trying to make something of the starter guilds :( Would be nice and encourage people maybe to stay for a little longer in these guilds. Guess there just too busy nerfing things people are whining about!

B

Bellona

ye :(

I dont see why they dont wanna step away from the mythic path and maybe make something extraordinary out of things like this, adding a emblem isnt really that much, not like i wanted world domination to come with it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom