Protean Knights and ASQ merge

Naewae

Fledgling Freddie
After much discussion and tears, a brave step forward was finally taken last night and The Protean Knights officially merged with ASq.

A sad time for long standing GMs and guildmembers but we only lose the name; as an en-masse move we remain together under a new banner, stronger and with more friends to make.

/salute PK

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Methos said:
Ive always wondered: what does ASq mean?

I thought it meant Adventure Squad ?

Bye bye PK - shame to see your guild go.

Salk

Fledgling Freddie
bye bye PK, the years were full of fun and adventure, but that will continue under the name ASq I'm sure.

Light

Loyal Freddie
it is a shame :( and especlially such an old guild and one i enjoyed all my early daoc days with

hope all goes well in ur new home m8rs ;)

Mathiyn

Fledgling Freddie
Protean Knights, one of the oldest guilds I remember, will be sad to see such a long standing name disappear and I for one will be sad to see its departure.

Good luck in your new guild, I'm sure you'll have a whale of a time :)

Bowen

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see such an oldtimer guild go but glad we could give the nice ppl a home. Welcome on boards mateys

Originally Posted by Methos
Ive always wondered: what does ASq mean?

Ask Silly Questions :p

ASq was taken from our guildtag in Ultima Online Besides the guildsname you had a 3 char guildtag above your head. At the time tAS was taken so we took ASq. When some moved to Daoc (around feb2002) we decided we took the tag instead of the full name (the Adventurous Squad)

Tarminyatur

Fledgling Freddie
Shame to hear this about PK had lotsa fun and made lotsa friends when I was there but your going to a good guild in ASq (used to have a RL m8 in ASq once - Gilith) and hopefully you'll find as much happiness there as we used to have in PK. All the best m8s :)

Dionysus

Fledgling Freddie
Now, if it really did mean that Daanland we would have let you join us now wouldnt we. :m00:

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
Be sure to have fun in ASq ^^ Tons of nice ppl + Bowen ;p so can't really not have any ^^ Yay for ASq, and to bad ya had to merge :/

linkblack

Fledgling Freddie
Just to clear up a small point, its not the end of PK just most have merged with a bigger guild for better support. A few faces (my wife Unii) refuses to leave PK and she has a few like minded people to keep her company. So the PK flag will still be seen here and there.
But thanks for all the kind words and happy hunting.

PS Daanland is a gigglin school girl irl.
PSS Daanland has no m8s in or out of game :)

DaanLand

Fledgling Freddie
linkblack said:
PS Daanland is a gigglin school girl irl.
PSS Daanland has no m8s in or out of game :)

ur just upset i posted u a JT QQ me riber cd irl and cudnt take the joke - best £1.99 i ever spent ^^

tee-hee-hee linksucks tee-hee-hee :)

QQ sum more babe

DaanLand

Fledgling Freddie
Dionysus said:
Now, if it really did mean that Daanland we would have let you join us now wouldnt we. :m00:

migggardftw cu on teh field babe, ill be sure to /bow as i stand over u ^_^

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
DaanLand said:
migggardftw cu on teh field babe, ill be sure to /bow as i stand over u ^_^

hey kid, just fall over and dont stand up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom