Proper kick in the nuts

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Sorry to be emo again...

You know how i spun out at christmas well the reason was my gran died this time last year to cancer. Well i had a great crimbo in the end with my best mates family

Just called my family early to avoid the new year rush and just found out my other gran is dying now

Proper wound

Im not expecting anyone to read this as its 10 mins to midnight but i had to write it down as i cant talk to anyone here

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I'm here dude, same as last year, if you need a random ear to twist and unload on just drop me a line.

It's meant to be a great time of the year but it seems to be biting you in the ass, just keep your chin up and it will get better.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
last year was shit too as you can imagine but this year has really stung me. Its not fun at all

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
The first year after regardless of when always brings it back, I found the year after my grandad died worse than when he actually died, I convinced myself the year after I had not thought about him as much as I should have and really got down on myself about it.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
most of my xmas's are crap since my dad died and was so sick around the last 2 he had so i think its a case of growing up and carrying the pain with you

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I feel for everyone here who had a rough december month. Mine sure as hell wasnt perfect but wth. And what Calaen said, just keep your chin up as much as possible. and Moriath, must really suck to see your dad go like that couldnt imagine.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Much love sparx, hope you get through it all okay.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Chin up dude, your friends here are around you for support.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
sorry man that really is horrible, I hope you have time to spend with your grandma before she dies or at least get to speak to her. Just before B2's nana died she was pretty out of it and we'd just got engaged and as we were round the hospital bed B2 took my hand and showed it to her and she kind of raised her eyebrows and went ooh aww, she couldn;t speak much most of the time but we communicated that to her and everyone said they loved her before she went.

I don't know if it helped but it was much better than leaving things unsaid, anyway as jupinator said we're all here and you're not being emo (unless you've got your hair over one eye, which i'm afraid does make you emo) and we do all care about you so don't feel so lonely

/hug

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom