Proof that focuspulling still works...

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
932
Aussie said:
pets are annoying wtf is wrong with killing pets.
it isnt good to kill a pet when the owner has turned focusshield on though:p. (as the title is about focuspulling i guess thats what happened;)).
 

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
756
Driwen said:
it isnt good to kill a pet when the owner has turned focusshield on though:p. (as the title is about focuspulling i guess thats what happened;)).
if the owner puts focus shiled on at amg i think hes the gimp...
this thread chould have been fun. but its not :>
 

Outlaw

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
31
Aussie said:
lol at wela . zergmeister himself
the outlaw of hibernia

wtf is ur game Aussie?

lets not forget who was championing FG fighting 20 months ago while u were dragging all LEmmings to mmg camping...
 

Aussie

Banned
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
2,439
Outlaw said:
wtf is ur game Aussie?

lets not forget who was championing FG fighting 20 months ago while u were dragging all LEmmings to mmg camping...

how could i forget
 

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
2,732
funny part is that some naabs dont get that its neccecary to kill off the pet :p especially if its on the theurg
 

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Messages
41,618
I focus pulled 3 mids in df the other day, they didnt have a lot of choice my pet was owning there only healer
 

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
4,337
Stallion said:
funny part is that some naabs dont get that its neccecary to kill off the pet :p especially if its on the theurg
Nice sig :cheers:
 

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
4,337
forgot to mention...its The Prodigy...im not at all surprised tbh :p
 

etcetra

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
737
haehhae, i think that was fun :) And the working as intented part, haehhahaeh! :)
:worthy:
 

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
3,857
All I can see is one therg being hit, one mincer trying to mezz and a pally with his sword out, perhaps after slamming it? I see no evidence of focus being up either...so whats the point?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom