Project Natal...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Also there is even less reason to get a PS3 now that I can access PSN on my PSP... Just bought final fantasy 7. Goodbye the next few weeks!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
.... Geh. As soon as I get 100% on Burnout again, FFVII may be a buy. Though I have it on PC

Wij

I am a FH squatter
100% on Burnout Paradise ?

You are too patient :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Done it 2-3 times already =< PC once, PS3 once, and have to do it again. Xbox aswell. 100% is only 2 sets of online ranked, and all ingame (offline) stuff done. Can be done in a day play

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Because they are terrible control pads and Sony have never once tried to redesign it.

Control pad is the worst thing about the PS3 for me it's just so uncomfortable it's unreal. the Analogue sticks are NOT in a natural position for your thumbs to rest on which can cause pain after 1-2 hours on the PS3.

I remember playing COD WAW on the PS3 and my hands really hurt after a while and i had to stop playing, never once on the 360 have i had to stop playing because my hands hurt.

The 360 controller speaks for itself it's won numerous awards and is even used by Military forces around the world to fly unmanned drones.

Project Natal doesn't really look like my cup of tea but that being said if it takes off then i will surely get one, what i am most interested in from the 360 E3 is that AI boy that Lionhead Studios are creating it looked really awesome from the videos.

Admit it Bodhi E3 for the PS3 was very bland and boring nothing stood out except GOW3, the 360 stole the show with it's exclusives and it's attempts at stealing a huge potential of customers from the Wii.

The PS3 fanbois are probably slamming their fists into their keyboards at the sight of Metal Gear finally reaching the 360.

LIVE just gets better and better and the PSN just keeps falling behind.

I do notice how you said Metal Gear is reaching the 360. Mainly as the recent anouncement smacked to me of a sub-game in the franchise hitting your console, that is if it can stay working long enough obviously. What you clearly missed, is Konami also saying MGS5 will be on PS3. So enjoy your mini-game.

So please inform me of these great 360 exclusives (faulty hardware, coming your way soon) that I missed, as all I have seen so far is the daddy of driving games, and a shocking half baked copy of it. Just to give you a hint, the copy lets you do your own colour schemes, as that clearly makes up for the feeling of floating on a track. That's clearly why I play GT instead of Wipeout. Or not, as the case may be.

And you're right, the 360 controller does speak for itself. It says "He'res an unmanageable bag of wank you can play Halo with. What do you mean there's more to life than repetitive leve syndrome? Bah Humbug". Seriously, DS3 is only uncomfortable if your hands aren't human shaped. Ah. I see your point.

You freak.

And no, they haven't tried to redesign the PS3 controller. If it ain't broke.........

xxx

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It kind of is broke though in the sense that it kisses Graham Norton's balls all day.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The ds3 adds weight to the controller, which was much needed. I can use it to play fifa, but I do not like it for any beat-em ups, scrolling action games, or fps games. So much so that it hurts my hands using it with those games.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Both controllers are fine and the only differences are down to preference. Anyone who takes time to moan about another console's controller is a pedantic tool.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's not pedantic if I own and use both.

It's pointless if I moan about something I do not have to use though, agreed.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Both controllers are fine and the only differences are down to preference. Anyone who takes time to moan about another console's controller is a pedantic tool.

You like popping in a thread and posting rubbish don't you? Your first post was a trolling and this one isn't any better.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
And moaning about the moaning is that much better? :)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
either ways wonder how well either will sell comapred to the wii motion sensor addon. ninty has defo hit gold dirt again with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom