Prodigy Recruiting

T

[TP]Darksbane

We are a new guild who are looking for like minded ppl who just wanna bring some fun back into DAOC.
Our aim is to be able to field 2 balanced groups for daily RvR or more and have a blast while doing it, we will not be concetrating on PvE in general, only the large scale raids like Caer Sidi,Dragon and Darkness Falls.

We are currently recruiting the following :

45+ Tanks/Infs/scouts/friars/Necros/Reavers
40+ Casters/Mincers/clerics

If you are intrested in joining or want to know more about us then contact:

Theodoric,greez,Daenry,Tham,Bernadette sorre/smoran or Darksbane.
or just do /who Prod and msg any member online they can point u in the right direction.

S

Sethantac

(Hey dark, Tove here :))

For all u guys/gals looking for a nice guild with quite some good RvR-folks this may be something for you!

I played with a bunch of em, darksbane incl. and they are really friendly and KNOW how they should play RvR (I dont mean the other guilds dont know how to play, but there are some who really dont :p).

If I weren't in a guild alrdy I would defenitly join these guys :)

ps: my english sucks :p

B

benedictines

Ex TDF?

Good luck guys

Always nice to see a guild go full on rvr

T

[TP]Darksbane

Tove fix ya sig m8. Your Ice 4tehwin now :)

H

hercules-df

hmm, thats the 3rd gif4tehwin type lastname ive seen since i changed BombayBadBoy to GifHealsfortehwin, any others spotted?

S

Sethantac

Originally posted by hercules-df
hmm, thats the 3rd gif4tehwin type lastname ive seen since i changed BombayBadBoy to GifHealsfortehwin, any others spotted?

Isnt lastname :) "Naar" is my lastname. I normally dont use 4tehwin, but since they al keep saying it, I try to communicate with them in this way ;)

Played again with some of them today, again very nice!

C

CoA-Viedd

I just want to wish all my ex guildies the best of luck in there new adventure and if u ever need a helping S/S paladin just shout, But ill be away for 2 months for a Break and will be back after but i just want to say Bye to all u guys for making life in T-D-F better

Adios Amigos

H

hercules-df

hehe Sethantac, gif more 4tehwin names 4 tehwin!
id like to see an army of 4tehwins.

S

Sethantac

"4tehwin" 4tehwin!!!!

What about a Fortehwin guild? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom