Probs with new patch

Iphis

Fledgling Freddie
Any1 else having problems downloading this small patch ?
Im getting to 2.2 mbs then getting a msg saying "Could not complete product update. Wait a while and try connecting again. If still cannot connect, check your internet settings"

weird that it gets to 99% b4 that error
Anyone else experiencing this ?

Toxick

Fledgling Freddie
find what file its trying to download and ask someone to host it? i got that error twice so far, on the game.dll and then it finally downloaded

Tiawhyn

Fledgling Freddie
hmm i got that error several times yesterday when i tried to update an old toa install on another computer. thought it was my connection/pc that was messing with me. haven't had time to give it a good look though so i'm afraid I haven't got a clue what the problem is.

Iphis

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmmm still cant get in tried many times....the patcher gets to 99% brings up that error msg then i closes so cant load in on toa client :(

Ssera

Fledgling Freddie
have you tried deleting the file it is crashing on and trying to download it again? This helped me before.. or find someone who has a good copy of the file and try again. Failing that, have you tried reinstalling the game?

Iphis

Fledgling Freddie
Got a friend to send me game.dll so its working again dont understand why it was bugging up

Sentimos

Banned
Have you got an account runing? if you have quit and do it it cant patch while in use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom