problems with subscription

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
how do i change my payment details- my auto renew has come up and i need to put in a new debit card - however there is no option to change my cc details and no option to buy a new period of subscriptin, it says there is one in progress but there cant be as i havent tried yet.

confused

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Raven said:
how do i change my payment details- my auto renew has come up and i need to put in a new debit card - however there is no option to change my cc details and no option to buy a new period of subscriptin, it says there is one in progress but there cant be as i havent tried yet.

confused
You need to select 'none' as a new subscription option and then when your subs run out you can enter new CC details.

Sanka Coolrunnings

Fledgling Freddie
I wanted to open a account that was closed and i also got the message that a invoice was pending or something and I had no option to pay. I messaged rightnow and the next day (it was sunday) i could pay normally

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
well it still wont let me, as it doesnt have the option to select a new sub it says "unable to modify your subscription. An invoice is currently in process"

surely if it fails (due to old card details) it should give me the option to change? when will i be able to change it now? is there any way to just get it reset?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
sent a message to right now, waiting :) thanks for the help

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
well it still wont let me, as it doesnt have the option to select a new sub it says "unable to modify your subscription. An invoice is currently in process"

surely if it fails (due to old card details) it should give me the option to change? when will i be able to change it now? is there any way to just get it reset?

Same problem here..
And why sending out an e-mail with a link in it to try access the payment site again unless the "hanging/pending" payment hasn't been cleared ??

Zexxeh

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanted to advice u thats the message I got in my daoc account before they closed it. You traded that account or sold? that would be your answer :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom