Problems with RightNow

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
I recently came crawling back to DAoC (WoW will never replace it!) and had to change my passwords because I couldn't remember the old ones. That all went smoothly and I can now log on happily. Unfortunately 3 of my 8 characters are logged at the (old) vault keeper location in Svasud Faste, which means they are now stuck.

I tried logging on to RightNow to notify them of this problem but it wont let me. I have tried both my game and subscription passwords, I have tried my username with a series of capitals and lowercases, I have even tried using different computers!

To complicate things, I could remember my passwords for my 'other' account and that account can log on to RightNow without any problems.

Is it possible that the password change on my main account has not changed my RightNow password aswell? Has anyone ever come accross a problem like this before?

Lastly I have tried 3 times to change the email address from my Hotmail account to my Ntlworld account, each time I have received the confirmation email and clicked the link to activate it. Then each time it has said it will take a few moment to update, then 5 minutes later it is back to showing my old email address.

Am I just being very very slow or does this look like there is a problem with my account?

Ekydus

Fledgling Freddie
Had a similar problem myself, it turned out my RN password was one of my older passwords, possibly the one around the time when GOA shipped out everyone a new password each.

Hope that helps. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom