Problems with Origins of Harpies Quest (or, subquest really)

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
Last night i was going to do the quest "Origins of the Harpies", and its subquest "Silent Trinket" cause i want the Harpy Feather Charm.

I did what im supposed to do, i went to a pillar and killed the two birds and did /forage. Repeated at 2'nd and 3'rd pillar. When i had done all that, i had all the items i needed for the main quest (Harpy Bones, Harpy Hair, Harpy Teeth & Nest Fragments) but i was missing one piece for the subqest. I had the Harpy Talon and Animal Bones, but i did not have Harpy Feathers. So i figured I would just kill the birds at a pillar again and do /forage. But all i get is "You can't do that here", so i suspect you can only kill->forage once per pillar? So does anyone have any idea on how i can get the last piece (Harpy Feathers) that i need? Is this normal, or is it bugged for me?

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
The sub quest i heard is random :twak: ! Not everyone gets it ... i missed it on 2 chars but 3rd char got it :cheers:

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
You can go to housing and buy a bunch of harpy feathers.

That's what I did for my warrior :)

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
And that works? Cause (according to VOS anyway ...) the items you need to turn in aint trade-/sell-able.

Edit: Of course it works, if you did it for your warrior =)

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
Hey guys...

Harpy Feather charm isn't guaranteed, some will get it some won't it depends on teh ramdomness of getting the Harpy bits. VoS is right to a point however it was never updated when they made some of the objects involved tradable and left others untradable.
Happy Holidays!

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
Zenythe said:
Hey guys...

Harpy Feather charm isn't guaranteed, some will get it some won't it depends on teh ramdomness of getting the Harpy bits. VoS is right to a point however it was never updated when they made some of the objects involved tradable and left others untradable.
Happy Holidays!

Ah thanks, but is it possible to do what was said in an earlier post? That i can buy the Harpy Feather from a CM or something and complete the quest?

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Yes :)

I bought 1 for my warrior before he did the quest, then I did the quest and got 4 feathers (talk about random shit) which I then sold in housing on my CM. :)

Also right at ToA release, the harpy feather charm itself wasn't tradeable, so it was vital that one got the feather if you needed the charm, but by now the charm IS tradeable and should be possible to buy it if you have no luck on your own chars. Bought 1 for my ranger, so that IS possible too :)

EDIT: Also on my BM I didn't get the feathers either, but a friendly guildie had leftovers so I got 1 from him.. worked then too and that was before the charm itself became tradeable.

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
Phew! Thought i had to change my template there for a while. I guess i'm gonna drop by the cm's tonight then ;)

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
was 1 of the 1st to do this quest ( 4 days after toa release ) had to do it with 5 chars to get it O.O. I even qq-ed on right now etc :p
/Szwok

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Zenythe said:
Hey guys...

Happy Holidays!
your avatar is creepy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom