Problems with dex cap..

Myani

Fledgling Freddie
ok in this cheap animist template i have 2 krojers dex rings, with 6 dex cap each, and a bracer with 8 dex cap.

when i equip them, the 2 dex rings only give me 2 dex cap each, and the bracer only gives me 4 dex cap.

why is it not giving the full dex cap it says, i have checked a few times to see if i actually have capped dex, and i 100% have, the overcap's just arent working to their full :(!!!

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Myani said:
ok in this cheap animist template i have 2 krojers dex rings, with 6 dex cap each, and a bracer with 8 dex cap.

when i equip them, the 2 dex rings only give me 2 dex cap each, and the bracer only gives me 4 dex cap.

why is it not giving the full dex cap it says, i have checked a few times to see if i actually have capped dex, and i 100% have, the overcap's just arent working to their full :(!!!

things to look at:

your level
+dex
+dex cap
con on items

Myani

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
things to look at:

your level
+dex
+dex cap
con on items

level 50

with items off i have 87 dex, when i have my items on i have 162 dex = capped.

my items should overcap it to 182 dex, but its only going to 172 dex.

the 3 items i use to overcap it are all on 100%con.

twuth

Fledgling Freddie
you need dex in adition to dexcap- +8dexcap does not increase your dex at all for ex.

What your probably seeing is you do have +20 to dexcap with those items but your total dex from items is only 87, not 95 as it should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom