Problems reactivating account

D

Dragohr

Hail!

I was so foolish as to stop my account and go try Asherons Call!
Since i found out that Dark Age Of Camelot is ALOT better i want to reopen my account, but i cant seem to find anywhere to do so.
So im asking YOU. I tried to log into "My account" on www.camelot-europe.com but it didnt help much. Also it says that i can reactivate it bny going ingame and write my login information and then a window should appear asking me to reopen, but it doesnt.

Thanks to whoever answers

Dragohr

D

Dragohr

I did

I did that, but it said it would send me invoice or something... but nothing has happened

O

old.Biffsmash

I cant remember how I reactivated my account, and haven't got my subscription details to hand to go in and check. But what I do know is that you will need to put in your credit card details, and you will be able to play the game straight away if i remember rightly.

Only thing you can do is report your problem to Rightnow through the help section of www.camelot-europe.com.

they always get back to me within 24 hours, although thats usually longer than I want to wait :p

I

inqy

don't you need an active account to be able to use rightnow? ;)

F

Flimgoblin

Re: I did

Originally posted by Dragohr
I did that, but it said it would send me invoice or something... but nothing has happened

did you go through the payment system?

or did it just go immediately to 'you'll receive an invoice soon'?

if it's the latter send an email to subscription@goa.com

(you can't use RightNow unless you've got an active account)

D

Dragohr

I pressed Secure payment thing, and iy said please wait, the said i would get a invoice.

By the way, thanks for taking your time helping me.

D

Dragohr

!!

I dont know what i did, but i got to a site which said Reractivate my account..

Its wroking! :)

Thanks everyone for listening to my babbling

See you in there

F

Flimgoblin

cool :)

had that wacky 'already been done' page before and couldn't play all weekend once *sobs*

glad to hear it's sorted :)

O

old.Biffsmash

Nice one mate. Sorry I have 2 accounts cos I am sad, and logged into right now with the only one i can remember :D

T

tris-

is de-activating the account the same as stopping a sub? because i want to check my subs has definatley stopped. it stilll has my old sub in the "current sub" field, even though the sub is out dated by 3 days :( or is this right and im just confused?

edit: never mind i read the date wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom