Problems buying DAOC game time cards

Judder

Loyal Freddie
Hi,

Anyone ran into this, I tried to buy 3 lots of 1 month game time for my accounts last night.

The first two went through fine, the third one bombed out with

"We are unable to process your order. Please verify your information and try again" on the EA store page.

Subsequent attempts have all failed, there is nothing wrong with the card, though I have tried other cards and via paypal and all result in the same error.

EA support have given me the US number for DAOC billing but I wonder if that call to the US will be a waste of time.

Anyone had the same problem ?

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Had the exact same problem, just let it chill for a few hours

eble

Fledgling Freddie
I can't access the cards via the normal website as I live in Australia I had to trick the EA store via a proxy so it would let me access the UK store and after completing everything I got the same error message as you so I gave up.

So people somehow have acess to credit card payment on the EU mythic accounts(I haven't) but check that first you might be lucky.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
I can't access the cards via the normal website as I live in Australia I had to trick the EA store via a proxy so it would let me access the UK store and after completing everything I got the same error message as you so I gave up.

So people somehow have acess to credit card payment on the EU mythic accounts(I haven't) but check that first you might be lucky.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I'm having same trouble, whatever payment method I use, it goes through but no emails come, not even to junk mail, and no payment taken either.

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie

cant you press the english flag or say south american ones to get at least to the ea store, when givin in info you fill out just say land whatever you like i did before when i first started paying for the us servers, i aint seen australia on the list bt they have places like cammen islands and other little places on it, maybe cause australia is normally on the us server accounts and they might not want to give you access to a eu server even though youve played it so long

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
DLGamer used to sell time cards and the code would be e-mailed to you for DAOC.. not sure if they do them anymore tho.

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
i have spoken with the customer support in usa and they told me there is no way to reopen my account today, because they have trouble because of the transfer ....tomorrow it should work they told me.

Hayt-TdA

Fledgling Freddie
Nope
Can't buy 3 x gamecards from the ea store with paypal or visa

frustrating for me..... :p

try again tomorrow I guess

eble

Fledgling Freddie
cant you press the english flag or say south american ones to get at least to the ea store, when givin in info you fill out just say land whatever you like i did before when i first started paying for the us servers, i aint seen australia on the list bt they have places like cammen islands and other little places on it, maybe cause australia is normally on the us server accounts and they might not want to give you access to a eu server even though youve played it so long

I can't say I've tried all the flags but I have tried the UK and Mexico ones and a few others, I get instantly re-directed to the Australian EA store which is useless, I'm not overly happy that a company decides where I should visit.

If I want to buy something from the US/UK site or anywhere else for that matter I should be able too.

I'd hate to think this is the future of the internet where no matter where you live your forced to visit just local websites wtf is that about.

I can get round it with a proxy but I'm not able to purchase the time cards, I'll keep trying alternatives.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
Update EA Australia has finally caught up and is now offering game time cards.

Seems my Mythic feedback landed on the right desk or I was just lucky.

Punishment

Resident Freddy

woot-copy.jpg

Calina

Fledgling Freddie
I have the same problem. Could only buy 2 cards.
And it's still not working today.

Judder

Loyal Freddie
My solution was to create a new DAOC account using the free 14 days trial offer.

Then from within the account center for that account, do the add game time.

I believe somehow the daoc account your coming from has something to do with the problem, anyway fill in all the details to buy and then once it goes through switch to your proper account and paste in the code.

Hopefully by next subscription we will be properly integrated with there billing and can use credit cards. I have had no problem paying for my US account with a UK credit card and address !

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Can't you use amex or visa ?
That's a lot easier imho. I hate gamecards.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
I cant open either ? cant buy from romania wtf? :( tho got no problems paying for the US acc qq

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Can reactivate 2 accounts but not 3rd :( seems they don't like people having 3 accounts with same billing even tried different email addresses but seems 3 accounts on 1 Credit Card is not good.

Soulja

Peaches

Loyal Freddie
Same here,been able to buy 2 game cards but when trying to buy third just says unable to process order.

Hayt-TdA

Fledgling Freddie
goddamn it

I still cant buy a single 6 month time card, let alone the three i need.

eastore support is the pits too no real euro number, but the crappy broken english website we all know and love from our neighbours.

All i get from every method i try to buy is :

we are unable to process your order. please verify the information

that's with
visa and paypal , making a master account and not, flushing ie temp files, everything i can think of

not giving up yet, but it's the weekend now so i doubt i'll get any support emails from the site

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Same problem for me, 2 active accounts, cant open third one, get the:
"we are unable to process your order. please verify the information" Message,

even tried creating a new EA site login using my misses's name and credit card and paypal, still the same message, tried using firefox and IE still same message, only other thing i can think of is IP address, not had chance to try it on a dif connection yet though.

Hypnotastic

Fledgling Freddie
Yep same here trying to buy 3rd 1 month time card via the UK EA Store got 'unable to process order. Please verify details'.

So tried 3 month card and got:

'Thank you for your order. Your order is being processed and you will be notified of the result shortly. '

... but nothing.

Can't see as it would be a problem as you could apply them all against the same account. Seems pretty shoddy to me - the fact that you can't enter more than one in the quantity field is a pain in the ass too. If money is a problem I'm happy to fork out 20 bucks to get a wed developer to fix it for you... should take about 30 minutes...

<sarcasm off>

Hypnotastic

Fledgling Freddie
<sarcasm on>

Where do I send the bill for user testing the EA Store site?

<sarcasm off>

Hypnotastic

Fledgling Freddie
Take some of it back - trying a different period eg. 3 months instead of 1 for the 3rd purchase has worked.

Just got e:mail confirmation through (after 15 minutes) and subbed ok.

So looks like buying the same time card 3 in a row won't work but if you vary the time period for at least one it will.

Good luck,
Hypno

Hayt-TdA

Fledgling Freddie
Ok
got it done finally

had to use a new email each try (so I've gone through and registered 7 email accounts now of which only 2 work) and switch as the payment method.

what I need to do now is find a way to wipe all those profiles I didn't want to register with a third party.

alll I can be thankful for is that the mythic front end was a breeze and I had no problems there at all.

cyu in game

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Managed to get the 'Thank you for your order. Your order is being processed and you will be notified of the result shortly. ' message, had to buy a 3 month card though, just waiting for the email now

Peaches

Loyal Freddie
Can confirm was unable to buy 3 1 month but could buy 2 1month and a 3month.

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Got my third account active now, but same as others, needed to buy a 3 month card

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Can the time cards be paid with Master Card ?
If so i'll renew 2 accs with Visa and 1 with Master Card :)

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie

Look in another thread, Andy Belford responded to you and said he would look into it. So posting it on here worked :)

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
Can you only resub using the game cards now ? As when I go to the activate it only gives me the option of the game cards no card payments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom