Problem!

Mey

Part of the furniture
So like i'm pretty dtrunk at the moment, (last exam today WOOO!) so anyway i was on my way home with my house mate for next year pretty drunk - trying to rrap like a black guy! - was very funny, this isn't really the point, i'll try to get to that soon!

Anyway so like iwas waiting for the lift to get to my floor - it's the 2nd FYI, its the 2nd floor know i'm lazy! - and i mean i meant up with some people from my floor on the way, anyway were knocking on the flat door for some people that live with us, and they didn't answer but we heard noise from another dooro so i went and knocked on thtat door, and one of my flat mates was pretty much naked with a bed sheet with some random lad next too her! So what i'm asking (it was pretty strange - door was unlocked mind so it's her own fault!) is how do i deal with the fallout baring in mind it's pretty much end of the term so i'll probably never see her again - do i make a joke, ignore it ever happened or what? HELP!!

echome

Fledgling Freddie
You go to sleep, wake up, realises you have made a FOTM drunkthread at FH OT and then waits for all the stupid replies you will get... Then it all turns into the normal OT talk: "gay this, gay that - ninja ninja ninja - bring back the post count - etc etc".

And then you rememeber that you needed milk and toiletpaper and goes outside but then you also remember that you are naked and only got a sheet around your naked body...
Right about now the night starts to flash before your eyes and you think: "Hmm... perhaps it was me with some bird.." - you put your hand to your willy and smells the hand, YES IT WAS YOU!! And you get a feeling that she was not as clean as you hoped...

Now the real problem occures, what do you do when you see your mates later today...
Imo make a new thread asking for help about that.

Nate

FH is my second home
don't say a thing to her ever again, just wink everytime you see her ;) will be hilarious!!!!!!!!

Gamah

Banned
Say "I knocked out a cheeky one over you last night" Wink and give the double barreld finger guns.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
tell her your sorry you didn't join them but you were too pissed to be of any use.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Just tell her you didnt see anything cuz her fat was in the way.

ololz!

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Tell her that its not a good christian thing to do before marriage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom