problem with the ancestral quest

M

mrmusic

hi guys would just like to know if im the only 1 with problem with this quest ive done it like 10 times with my sb and never gained any of the items, and every time i do it in grps the other ppl get items on every run and i just get ported to the dwarf at aegirham right away crying :( . ive done it a few times with my thane aswell and he gained some items :)

Z

Zebolt

I didn't get a thing until my 10th try either, I got ported to Knarr but took the horse to Dyrfjell and got the necklace (hope thats not exploit :p)

M

mrmusic

well wish that was me zebolt im dahm tired of that dahm quest but at the same time i need the bloddy necklace for my sctemplate :(

I

Ironica

Originally posted by Zebolt
I didn't get a thing until my 10th try either, I got ported to Knarr but took the horse to Dyrfjell and got the necklace (hope thats not exploit :p)

No exploit > The journal states 3 names right ? Choose either one of those chars :p

And as for the 10th time.. They say that you should get all items after 10 or somewhat retries.. theres a maximum at which you will gain all items..

If that doesn't work.. well, try RightNow.. I know.. rather not use that couse they never reply, tho still, try it .. :)

GL :D

A

Avernal

not for ancestral quest... max times for it is 20

should have all items by 20th time u do it

F

Fafnir

I did it 25 times with both accounts at the same time, then at the 26th try on both accounts i got what i wanted, and the following tries i got the rest of the items.

Users who are viewing this thread