Problem with respec

lutus

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe someone ll be able to tell me what im doing wrong:

Got a warrior with 50/50/28 spec on hammers. Wanted to respec to swords, due to uber ragnarok and not lacking in +atk in taunt. So, i bought silgle respec stone, used it on hammer spec and... just read my conversation with GOA peeps :

ME :

Today i used single respec on my warrior Feawar. I was respecing hammer spec. Had 50 hammer , and want to respec 50 sword. BUT, after respec i can only do 48 sword, and in hammer still was 12... So , my question is - can you fix it, or what i did wrong.

Customer support :

This is normal. Due to the autotrain in weapons skills, you always automatically spend the value of 12 skill points in the autotrained lines when you respec your skills.

Me:

My question is, why i cant now do spec 50 sword 50 shield 28 parry, as i hav before respec 50 hammer 50 shield 28 parry. Today i respeced in swords, so i thought that autotrain points ll be avaiable, but not, cant do this. Used 5p for respec stones and i hav usless spec now. Cant you do some with this? I want to hav 50 sword 50 shield and 28 parry, as normal warrior spec plz.

Customer support :

This is how the respec command works. Once you use the /respec, points are automatically deducted to go into the lines you should auto-train in.

Me:

hello again, So this means that i cant do 50/50/28 spec now (neither hammer or sword), and this game is bugged. How come that this is normal warrior spec, and i cant do it. So, if i cant do it with sword , plz reroll it back to 50 hammer 50 shield 28 parry again, cause i dont want to play gimped char, and give me cash for respec stones i used.

And lovely customer support said :

This is not a bug but considered as working as intended. I cannot grant you back another respec stone nor turn you into your previous skill settings. The difference between 50 sword and 48 sword is barely noticeable and will not affect your effectiveness.

I used on this char /level, so i think autotrain doesnt worked. Now i hav 12 points in hammer and no pts from autotrain anywhere:( So my question is, do i am doing something wrong, or just GOA ppl r some wrong... ( btw i used 2 times single respec, on hammer, then on swords)

Ubbis

Fledgling Freddie
ouch

I feel for you, It proablly isnt just you, strange mythic havent fixed this yet if it has allways been liek this with /level

Pohjan Poika

Fledgling Freddie
to the best of my knowledge autotrain is disabled once you use /level.
most likely thats why its all fooked..

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
lutus said:
And lovely customer support said :

This is not a bug but considered as working as intended. I cannot grant you back another respec stone nor turn you into your previous skill settings. The difference between 50 sword and 48 sword is barely noticeable and will not affect your effectiveness.
lol..

This is true, except the fact that you don't get the style which is the only reason to spec in Sword! :)

lutus

Fledgling Freddie
yea Bonehead, thats the best part:p Answer from GOA was astonishing :eek2:

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Pohjan Poika said:
to the best of my knowledge autotrain is disabled once you use /level.
most likely thats why its all fooked..

Yes but still when you respec autotrained skills go to 12 so watch out what you train... :touch:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Working as Intended, will those words forever curse our existance with their mockery? :(

Mimen

Fledgling Freddie
WHen i respecced my sb ( i autotrained stealth to 48 ) , i used a full respec stone so i whiped everything and went to respec from sword to axe ( b4 sun weapon nerf ). I got my autotrained points taken from me, i too emailed goa and was practically told tough luck now piss off , cos im on my garlic eclairs

BUT, when i made my minstrel and didnt autotrain instruments, i still got the points. Man this game is buggy

Sorry that they have killed your char....

/salute

Ubbis

Fledgling Freddie
well well

So, I skipped /level (since I dont get auto train then) and did my warrior the old way from lvl 1, now im 44 and wanna respec from hammer to axe so I get the extra points(should be able to get 50weapon/50shield/30parry(instead of 28 parry without auto train).

You think im gonna get thosse extra points if I repsec or am I gonna get screwed?

Unkk

Fledgling Freddie
that 1% isnt that alot, but all % count :)

anyway, if you respec now, you will put 12 points into the line you respec from, but since those points are free from start, you dont lose anything, but you dont gain anything either...

Gargul

Fledgling Freddie
Ubbis said:
So, I skipped /level (since I dont get auto train then) and did my warrior the old way from lvl 1, now im 44 and wanna respec from hammer to axe so I get the extra points(should be able to get 50weapon/50shield/30parry(instead of 28 parry without auto train).

You think im gonna get thosse extra points if I repsec or am I gonna get screwed?
If u respec u will autotrain in whatever warriors autotrain in.:) dont know what...BUT it will use ure skill points to autotrain those few points in axe/hammer or sword

Nott

Fledgling Freddie
Mimen said:
WHen i respecced my sb ( i autotrained stealth to 48 ) , i used a full respec stone so i whiped everything and went to respec from sword to axe ( b4 sun weapon nerf ). I got my autotrained points taken from me, i too emailed goa and was practically told tough luck now piss off , cos im on my garlic eclairs

BUT, when i made my minstrel and didnt autotrain instruments, i still got the points. Man this game is buggy

Sorry that they have killed your char....

/salute

to Mimen: you got autopoints back on minstrel using single or full respec?

to lutus: maybe you should try to get hold of a full respec, if maybe that will clear autotrain aswell as it does when respecing shadowblades? No guarantee from me but could work maybe?

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
I think the problem with the warrior is the fact they sorted the part where /level chars can autotrain...my warrior is also /level and he too did autotrain in the specs he wasnt goin for. But now mythic/goa have fixed autotrain for /level chars...i think this is why u loose the points cause u autotrained when ur char wasnt suppose to..and now u loose the autotrain alltogether but the skills are still boosted to 12.

And imo tell goa to go F*K themselves...cause ur char has LESS skill points than any other warrior..and thats NOT how it goes...

/Dracus

Chronictank

FH is my second home
I would sacrifice some of ur parry towards ur weap to get the last style.
Its prolly not a bug but should have been stated in the patch notes as a knock off effect on using a respec.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Even if this is "working as intended" it is still wrong imo - There is nothing warning you about this effect, so why would anyone suspect that they would lose points and gimp their spec. And if GOA staff cant see why you are distrought over this then they have absolutley no understanding of the game they run.

For what its worth you have my sympathy.

Mimen

Fledgling Freddie
Nott, i didnt use no kind of respec at all and still ended up with the 77 more points than what i should. So i ended up with 34 stealth instead of 32.

/salute

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom